bjkat81
14 years ago
7 months ago
Premium
Playing Liverpool, built a new stadium, and now the picture of Anfield on my skin is replaced by a generic area of red seats. This was expected since I"m not in Anfield anymore, but where would I put a custom photo of my new stadium? .xml info? The ID under Liverpool's info still refers to the pic of Anfield.
Matanka
17 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
You need to find the stadium id of the new stadium, might be found in a save game editor or something.
Ruich
11 years ago
4 months ago
You need to find the stadium id of the new stadium, might be found in a save game editor or something.

I have the same problem I am getting a new stadium at the end of the season and I would like tio change the picuture from the seats, which editor do I need to install?
Julian Tiley
8 years ago
2 months ago
Premium

I have the same issue but not yet fixed it. To find your stadium ID you need the fm version editor, OR you can download + license - for about £2 the FMRTE editor tool which in my opinion, is brilliant (http://www.fmrte.com).

I don't like FM editor (but its free, if you are on Steam go to LIBRARY --> TOOLS --> Find Football Manager 20xx in the list and install it.

So with FMRTE (i don't use fm editor but you can):

- Load FM & your game
- from FMRTE menu press "load game"
- From the favourites menu, choose your name & club
- this will open a tab with your club info on, at the bottom is the stadium name (so for my game as Watford its the Watford Stadium instead of Vicarage Road)
- click this link
- on the new tab it will have the stadiums unique id

This needs to go into a config.xml file but I'm having issues getting this to work yet, don't know why as it should be easy!

Julian

You'll need to Login to comment