Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 32 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
47 minutes ago
Marek Kosnáč commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
59 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505982 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 300748 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 92027 changes from 381 contributors.
1 hour ago
t.marinov commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505968 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Season Ender Double Header Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 300741 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 92017 changes from 381 contributors.
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: SpVgg Greuther Fürth | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: FC St. Pauli | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
2 hours ago
Muhammad Arief Darmawan commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.05 OUT NOW [11/02/2019]
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505927 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 300686 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91938 changes from 381 contributors.
3 hours ago
sam bettany commented on: FM Research Project (Dissertation)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505927 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 300686 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91931 changes from 381 contributors.
6 hours ago
Andreas Elsfeldt commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: SG Dynamo Dresden | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
13 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date for FM19..
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: LB Châteauroux Teampack
14 hours ago
Swedie commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Discussion
Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Obviously David Wagner felt it was the right decision and the club felt it was the right decision, but there's a lump in my throat. How I wish it could have been Wagner pulling off one last miracle (to go with the previous two).

Thank you, David Wagner. Three years where you made grown men cry tears of joy and make even the most stalwart cynic believe in magic. Huddersfield Town will never be the same again, and it's all thanks to you. Wherever you go next, I wish you every success in the world.
Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Obviously David Wagner felt it was the right decision and the club felt it was the right decision, but there's a lump in my throat. How I wish it could have been Wagner pulling off one last miracle (to go with the previous two).

Thank you, David Wagner. Three years where you made grown men cry tears of joy and make even the most stalwart cynic believe in magic. Huddersfield Town will never be the same again, and it's all thanks to you. Wherever you go next, I wish you every success in the world.

Great post! I can imagine all Huddersfield fans agree.

Who do the fans want next? A short term option who may be able to keep you up (huge task that though.....might even be beyond Big Sam) or a longer term option, even if you get relegated?
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Great post! I can imagine all Huddersfield fans agree.

Who do the fans want next? A short term option who may be able to keep you up (huge task that though.....might even be beyond Big Sam) or a longer term option, even if you get relegated?

I personally want Jokanovic - I think he's a more attacking option, but he'd fit into the ethos of the club. Whoever it is has their work cut out, though. I suspect there'll be a real sense of doom in the squad and they'll have a big job to pick the players up, even ahead of next season. The last thing I'd want is a Moyes or an Allardyce - let's go down playing some front-foot football and shock some people. Give the fans something to cheer - heaven knows we've not had much this season, through little fault of the management. Even when it looks like we might get a rare chance to win a game it's snatched from us in farcical circumstances!
I really can't tell if Dubravka was fouled or not - looked like one in real time but there seems to be doubt either way. Don't think it helps Boly has hands in such a place that it could be seen as one.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I really can't tell if Dubravka was fouled or not - looked like one in real time but there seems to be doubt either way. Don't think it helps Boly has hands in such a place that it could be seen as one.

I'm a keeper myself, so I'm looking at it through the keepers' union goggles, and yet I don't see a clear foul there. Sure, Boly's hands were on Dubravka's shoulders, but it looked to me like Boly jumped first instead of blatantly pulling or pushing Dubravka down, thus stealing the keeper's momentum so he couldn't jump for it. Also, when I saw the cross come in I thought straight away he should punch it and not try to collect it. Boly had the height advantage plus the advantage given by running forward towards the ball and then jumping, so the back-pedaling keeper really should've fisted it away. I believe that's the very point Lascelles was making to Dubravka right after the goal.

Having said all that, I'm a rather short amateur keeper and that does affect my risk-assessment (and tendency to punch) in high aerial balls.

I do feel for Dubravka and the Magpies in any case. It was a good spirited fight right up to the last unlucky moments.

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register