Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31504 changes from 126 contributors.
1 hour ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Benjamin222 added a download: Oberliga Niedersachsen Mixpack
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 In-Game Editor
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
krissmed commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Ernesttico commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: FC Münsingen Teampack
3 hours ago
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
3 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
3 hours ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Aljo24 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: FC Münsingen Teampack
3 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
maxtod77 added a download: Italian Serie D mixpack 02 Teampack
3 hours ago
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
bakizp added a download: Calahorra Teampack
4 hours ago
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
julkjulk added a download: Pachuca Staff Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
julkjulk added a download: Cosenza Staff Teampack
Discussion
That's inside the folder. Is this alright? Otherwise let me know exactly what you need and I can send it.
With the Palace kit there seems to be black swirls across the middle, but maybe that's only on mine.

That folder looks fine, but how many files in total do you have in that folder?

Can I have a look directly inside the sortitoutsi metallic logo folder? It's saying it was modified yesterday evening, and that's where I'm suspecting you installed the pack correctly.

To be honest, at this stage it may be easier deleting the whole folder and downloading the whole pack again from scratch since you're a premium member

As I've already told you, the Palace kit is fine, don't fret about it, it's got nothing to do with the issue at hand.
That folder looks fine, but how many files in total do you have in that folder?

Can I have a look directly inside the sortitoutsi metallic logo folder? It's saying it was modified yesterday evening, and that's where I'm suspecting you installed the pack correctly.

To be honest, at this stage it may be easier deleting the whole folder and downloading the whole pack again from scratch since you're a premium member

As I've already told you, the Palace kit is fine, don't fret about it, it's got nothing to do with the issue at hand.

I deleted and started from scratch yesterday, but I'll do that again now.
I didn't realise the Palace kit was like that, fair play.
I deleted and started from scratch yesterday, but I'll do that again now.
I didn't realise the Palace kit was like that, fair play.

I tried it with a different logo pack. Still the same.
Attachments
@Bearded Shrimper, I need screenshots of the folders you've installed the logos in. Posting in-game screenshots doesn't really tell me anything, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, make sure your preferences are as outlined below:

https://i.imgur.com/0yPuoXt.png
@Bearded Shrimper, I need screenshots of the folders you've installed the logos in. Posting in-game screenshots doesn't really tell me anything, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, make sure your preferences are as outlined below:

There's the file path and the contents. I don't think it's that I installed wrong because it was fine before it went. Plug I have some logos, just not that one. I don't know what number Southend's is within the logopack so I can't find it to check that it's there and alright.
Attachments
There's the file path and the contents. I don't think it's that I installed wrong because it was fine before it went. Plug I have some logos, just not that one. I don't know what number Southend's is within the logopack so I can't find it to check that it's there and alright.

Southend's UID is 714, and it's in that folder. Can you confirm your preferences are as in that screenshot?

Try changing your skin to a different one then back again, and see if it works then.

«This comment has been edited»
Southend's UID is 714, and it's in that folder. Can you confirm your preferences are as in that screenshot?

Try changing your skin to a different one then back again, and see if it works then.

As per the in game screen shots there are logos some that are working, some that aren't working. It seems to be only the main one that isn't. Any ideas? Preferences are right too. I'll try a different skin.
Attachments

As per the in game screen shots there are logos some that are working, some that aren't working. It seems to be only the main one that isn't. Any ideas? Preferences are right too. I'll try a different skin.

New skin makes no difference.
New skin makes no difference.

I'm sure you've messed up the installation in some way for it not to appear, but I can't figure out what it is... Drop me a PM, I may have a possible way forward
I've downloaded the three versions of this pack from the FM20 tab, unzipped them from v1 to v3, and am still not getting club logos for the likes of Barca/Real Madrid, for example. I've attached a screenshot of my directories to help.

I've ticked the boxes in Interface as well, cleared the cache, clicked reload skin, or changed skins, to no avail. Help me please
Attachments
I've downloaded the three versions of this pack from the FM20 tab, unzipped them from v1 to v3, and am still not getting club logos for the likes of Barca/Real Madrid, for example. I've attached a screenshot of my directories to help.

I've ticked the boxes in Interface as well, cleared the cache, clicked reload skin, or changed skins, to no avail. Help me please

Those are just update packs, to be added onto the base pack. I suspect all you've done is download the 3 latest update packs, which means you only have a small amount of the logos actually included in the megapack. How many logos do you have in your normal folder?
Those are just update packs, to be added onto the base pack. I suspect all you've done is download the 3 latest update packs, which means you only have a small amount of the logos actually included in the megapack. How many logos do you have in your normal folder?

Ok, I believe you're right on what I've done. so once I have those 7 gb, then do I add those updates on top of it? Thanks
Ok, I believe you're right on what I've done. so once I have those 7 gb, then do I add those updates on top of it? Thanks

Yep

FYI, the files in each update pack should overwrite the existing files, i.e. you should get a prompt to overwrite existing logos when installing.
All looks fine aside from the Brazilian small logo's don't load and the background colours for these are incorrect (For example Palmeiras and Gremio's background colour is red) I've downloaded the real name fix but did this after downloading the full graphics pack - should I be re-downloading the graphics now then?
All looks fine aside from the Brazilian small logo's don't load and the background colours for these are incorrect (For example Palmeiras and Gremio's background colour is red) I've downloaded the real name fix but did this after downloading the full graphics pack - should I be re-downloading the graphics now then?

The real name fix will only work if applied before starting your save game.
The real name fix will only work if applied before starting your save game.

I see, so I'll re-download the graphics pack and then start a new game to see if that's sorted the issue.
I see, so I'll re-download the graphics pack and then start a new game to see if that's sorted the issue.

You won't need to redownload the graphics pack. If you have it in place already, that'll be fine.
Hi folks, im playing as Saprissa in Costa Rica (ID 102367) and although i have their club badge in my graphics folder it isnt showing in the game.

The Config file is also in the file and I have the correct settings ticked in the Interface screen.

Strangely none of the teams in the Costa Rican league show badges either, even though they are also contained in the logo file.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?
Thanks

FM 20 My logos do not appear in the game. I did everything that is described but nothing. already installed and uninstalled and nothing. Is there a missing Data Editor file?
FM 20 My logos do not appear in the game. I did everything that is described but nothing. already installed and uninstalled and nothing. Is there a missing Data Editor file?

Can I have a screenshot of your metallic logo pack folder, displaying clearly the path it's installed in? Also, that your clubs/normal folder, showing clearly the amount of files contained therein.

Finally, have you changed your preferences in-game?
Can I have a screenshot of your metallic logo pack folder, displaying clearly the path it's installed in? Also, that your clubs/normal folder, showing clearly the amount of files contained therein.

Finally, have you changed your preferences in-game?

Here are the pictures. The trophies also do not appear.
I have been playing FM for many years and have never had difficulty

Here are the pictures. The trophies also do not appear.
I have been playing FM for many years and have never had difficulty

Screenshots 1 and 2 which you have uploaded are identical.

Can I see your clubs/normal folder, showing clearly the amount of files contained therein? Looks to me like you only have a partial amount of the logos in the pack, which is why you're getting a blank space (instead of a default graphic), which only happens when you have a config file pointing to a file which is not in place.
Screenshots 1 and 2 which you have uploaded are identical.

Can I see your clubs/normal folder, showing clearly the amount of files contained therein? Looks to me like you only have a partial amount of the logos in the pack, which is why you're getting a blank space (instead of a default graphic), which only happens when you have a config file pointing to a file which is not in place.

The topmost box in your first screenshot should be unticked.

As for the amount of images in your folder, it looks about fine but I'll have to get home on my PC to compare before I confirm.

The topmost box in your first screenshot should be unticked.

As for the amount of images in your folder, it looks about fine but I'll have to get home on my PC to compare before I confirm.

The problem persists. No sign of logos life.

The problem persists. No sign of logos life.

The amount of images looks fine now I'm compared it to my own files. Do you have any other logos at all besides the metallic logos? Also, can I have a screenshot of the properties of the main metallic logo pack? This way I can see if there's one or more extra folders

Also, do a search in it for files named config.xml - how many come up?
Hi folks, im playing as Saprissa in Costa Rica (ID 102367) and although i have their club badge in my graphics folder it isnt showing in the game.

The Config file is also in the file and I have the correct settings ticked in the Interface screen.

Strangely none of the teams in the Costa Rican league show badges either, even though they are also contained in the logo file.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?
Thanks

Sorry to be a pain, but would anyone have a thought on what is going on with my Saprissa badge?
Thanks
Sorry to be a pain, but would anyone have a thought on what is going on with my Saprissa badge?
Thanks

Do you get a blank space or one of the default FM logos?
Do you get a blank space or one of the default FM logos?

one of the default logos, same with all other Costa Rican teams for some reson, in the logo folder, correct ID, config file there etc (was the FM 20 Torrent file)

Thanks Mons
one of the default logos, same with all other Costa Rican teams for some reson, in the logo folder, correct ID, config file there etc (was the FM 20 Torrent file)

Thanks Mons

Can you open the config file with Notepad and see if the clubs' UID is in there?
Login to post a comment

Login Register