Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
17 minutes ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
22 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49698 changes from 197 contributors.
29 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49702 changes from 197 contributors.
1 hour ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
1 hour ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49678 changes from 197 contributors.
1 hour ago
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
1 hour ago
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
1 hour ago
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
2 hours ago
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49673 changes from 197 contributors.
2 hours ago
Lubcha added a download: Zenit
2 hours ago
dblooder commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49629 changes from 197 contributors.
3 hours ago
niro1902 commented on: Unknown error message
3 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Spanish Mix Pack Mixpack
3 hours ago
gdansk89 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49614 changes from 197 contributors.
3 hours ago
Alper Kaplan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Alper Kaplan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: Unknown error message
4 hours ago
niro1902 commented on: Unknown error message
4 hours ago
niro1902 added a topic: Unknown error message
Discussion
Can you open the config file with Notepad and see if the clubs' UID is in there?

Yeah, seems to be there - in the config file from Clubs-Normal
Ive got a creengrab but cant seem to paste it on here
Yeah, seems to be there - in the config file from Clubs-Normal
Ive got a creengrab but cant seem to paste it on here

https://imgur.com/a/XNrzcPe
Can you try changing your skin?

Ive just tried 3 other skins, Flut, Original and FM Dark, but doesnt make a difference, im playing with Dark is actually Dark.
Strangely ive noticed the small badges are showing like in the league table
Thanks
Ive just tried 3 other skins, Flut, Original and FM Dark, but doesnt make a difference, im playing with Dark is actually Dark.
Strangely ive noticed the small badges are showing like in the league table
Thanks

Can you try looking for that UID in the search bar and make sure file contents are included in the search? Perhaps that can throw up another logo pack you may have in your files (perhaps without knowing) which may be causing a conflict
Can you try looking for that UID in the search bar and make sure file contents are included in the search? Perhaps that can throw up another logo pack you may have in your files (perhaps without knowing) which may be causing a conflict

Ahh, I thought you were onto something as old graphics folder was still in the recycle bin, but unfortunately it hasnt made a difference.
Could it be the league data file for Costa Rica Ive used?
Thanks
Ahh, I thought you were onto something as old graphics folder was still in the recycle bin, but unfortunately it hasnt made a difference.
Could it be the league data file for Costa Rica Ive used?
Thanks

Unlikely unless it had some graphic files added to it.
Unlikely unless it had some graphic files added to it.

Yeah, I havent changed anything within it anyway.
Thanks for your help anyway
I've downloaded the full complete pack as it came to light that I'd missed a few updates a couple of years back. When I try to extract the pack I get the error message in the attachment. I am using RAR Extractor Lite to extract as I do with the smaller update packs. Can anyone help?
I've downloaded the full complete pack as it came to light that I'd missed a few updates a couple of years back. When I try to extract the pack I get the error message in the attachment. I am using RAR Extractor Lite to extract as I do with the smaller update packs. Can anyone help?

Make sure that the file had downloaded fully, i.e. the file size is the same as indicated on the download page. Could very well be that it was interrupted. Also, try using Winrar to extract it.
Make sure that the file had downloaded fully, i.e. the file size is the same as indicated on the download page. Could very well be that it was interrupted. Also, try using Winrar to extract it.

It turns out I just needed to give it half an hour to extract. It has completed now
Hello everyone,

I installed this pack and everything seemed to be working correctly but I noticed that the small logos (icons) of the Brazilian Clubs don't appear inside the game. Instead they are replaced by the default logos.

This is very strange because it only happens with Brazilian clubs, all other clubs are perfectly fine. Furthermore the normal logos of these clubs appear normaly.

I checked the config file and all the icons are there.

I don't know if this can be due to any licensing issue or not. I changed the names and the colours of the Brazilian clubs in the editor, but I also did this with other clubs, from other leagues and their logos show up normally inside the game.

Before I installed the Metallic Logos I had another pack and had this exact some problem.

Any one knows what might be happening here?
the logos for West Ham does not show for me, bot small and normal size. I've tried this and another logo pack. It's only west ham's logo that doesn't load
hey guys, LAFC logo is missing...
hey guys, LAFC logo is missing...

No it is not missing. It is already part of the megapack: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/team/72049313/los-angeles-football-club
Hello everyone,

I installed this pack and everything seemed to be working correctly but I noticed that the small logos (icons) of the Brazilian Clubs don't appear inside the game. Instead they are replaced by the default logos.

This is very strange because it only happens with Brazilian clubs, all other clubs are perfectly fine. Furthermore the normal logos of these clubs appear normaly.

I checked the config file and all the icons are there.

I don't know if this can be due to any licensing issue or not. I changed the names and the colours of the Brazilian clubs in the editor, but I also did this with other clubs, from other leagues and their logos show up normally inside the game.

Before I installed the Metallic Logos I had another pack and had this exact some problem.

Any one knows what might be happening here?

well it is not the metallic logo pack that has a problem. You must have something downloaded in your graphis folder that is making a conflict. The most likely thing is that you have a config file somewhere that is causing this. So try to cleaning up your graphics folder and remove anything that does not need to be in there.

«This comment has been edited»
the logos for West Ham does not show for me, both small and normal size. I've tried this and another logo pack. It's only west ham's logo that doesn't load

Well the most likely reason is that you have a config file somewhere in your graphics folder that is causing this problem. try to clean up your graphics folder and remove anything that is not suppose to be there.
well it is not the metallic logo pack that has a problem. You must have something downloaded in your graphis folder that is making a conflict. The most likely thing is that you have a config file somewhere that is causing this. So try to cleaning up your graphics folder and remove anything that does not need to be in there.

Thanks Qvordrup,

Actually I already solved the problem.

Using the In-game Editor I selected to Allow Licensed Kits and it solved the problem.
Well the most likely reason is that you have a config file somewhere in your graphics folder that is causing this problem. try to clean up your graphics folder and remove anything that is not suppose to be there.

The only thing i've done in the config file is to check if the id for west ham is correct. It's just downloaded from this site and "un zip'ed" to the graphics folder, like you should.
The amount of images looks fine now I'm compared it to my own files. Do you have any other logos at all besides the metallic logos? Also, can I have a screenshot of the properties of the main metallic logo pack? This way I can see if there's one or more extra folders

Also, do a search in it for files named config.xml - how many come up?
Good Morning. I was away a few days. I hope to solve the problem of logos to finally be able to play . I have 9 config.xml spread over several folders, including one in the logos folder.

In the properties of mettalic logos folders I have 335 575 files, 63 folders
Good Morning. I was away a few days. I hope to solve the problem of logos to finally be able to play . I have 9 config.xml spread over several folders, including one in the logos folder.

In the properties of mettalic logos folders I have 335 575 files, 63 folders

Looks like you don't have the full pack. I have 336,249 Files in 72 Folders for 6.99GB, with a total of 23 config files.

I'd recommend downloading the megapack from scratch.
Looks like you don't have the full pack. I have 336,249 Files in 72 Folders for 6.99GB, with a total of 23 config files.

I'd recommend downloading the megapack from scratch.

23 config files in mettalic logos pack only?
23 config files in mettalic logos pack only?

Yes

https://i.imgur.com/U37FrCg.png

To be honest, at this point, I don't really know what else to recommend other than to download the megapack via torrent. This way you can be sure you have the full files
Yes

To be honest, at this point, I don't really know what else to recommend other than to download the megapack via torrent. This way you can be sure you have the full files
before asking for help had already uninstalled and reinstalled the torrent. But it's not just the club logos, the competition logos and the stadium's 2nd image don't show up either.
before asking for help had already uninstalled and reinstalled the torrent. But it's not just the club logos, the competition logos and the stadium's 2nd image don't show up either.

Do you have all the config files in the folders in my screenshot? Not sure what you mean by "stadium's 2nd image" either
Yes

I have the logos inside the pictures folder, I put them out of this folder and did exactly as you have. I'll try.
Do you have all the config files in the folders in my screenshot? Not sure what you mean by "stadium's 2nd image" either

Within the game when we are in the team information when changing the stadium image is an image that belongs to the flut skin, no other image should appear?
Within the game when we are in the team information when changing the stadium image is an image that belongs to the flut skin, no other image should appear?

I have no idea what that is, and I'm reasonably sure it's got nothing to do with this pack.
I have no idea what that is, and I'm reasonably sure it's got nothing to do with this pack.

No, it's the stadium package. Is there nothing missing in the Data Editor? I remember at the beginning of Metallic logos there were files to put in the data editor.
Could someone please upload the nations logos in normal size until update FM 20 v3 for me?
I've deleted the whole folder, but i don't want to download the complete Logo Pack again.

Thank you very much.
Login to post a comment

Login Register