Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Kriss commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
23 minutes ago
Shedender commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
25 minutes ago
Shedender commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
26 minutes ago
Alexander Ross commented on: Jeremy Toulalan
30 minutes ago
Indietronic commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
35 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123209 changes from 433 contributors.
1 hour ago
Sophie1001 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross completed a season in their Football Manager career: Jeremy Toulalan
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross completed a season in their Football Manager career: Jeremy Toulalan
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross added a career: Jeremy Toulalan
3 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
3 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
james-99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/05/20)
4 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Middelfart Teampack
4 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
6 hours ago
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123160 changes from 433 contributors.
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123156 changes from 433 contributors.
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Jorge [email protected] commented on: League logos all on the same scale
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123155 changes from 433 contributors.
Discussion
v3changes on uploaded are down please fix or re-up the file. thank you.
v3changes on uploaded are down please fix or re-up the file. thank you.

Please try again. And If it doesn't work please try again on a different day. It should work
The small logos are just working fine but the normal-sized club logos do not appear. What should I do? Please help.
The small logos are just working fine but the normal-sized club logos do not appear. What should I do? Please help.

Download the full pack again using chrome so you can resume the download if it is interrupted (so you are sure of getting the full file).

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos

The part one is 4 files but will unzip as one.... then apply the updates in order 2,3,4 and so on. Be sure to say yes to all the over writes.

There is like a thoundes things that could have gone wrong... so instead of wasting time investigating.... just delete what you have and start the process all over again.
Thank you for answering and for your help!

I deleted and extracted it again but I used torrent, not parted uploaded and deposit file links. It is really not possible to download it through these websites because there are 14 parts and these websites limit the speed and the number of files downloaded, it can take more than 10 hours maybe.

I only downloaded the torrent link (Complete Pack - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar), maybe should I also download the update links as well? I will try that now. Should I start to download with "Update Pack - 2020.01" or is this included in torrent and I should start with 2020.02? Also, these are again only uploaded and depositfiles links so it will take many hours and maybe it will not even be possible or take days (as they limit the number of files that I can download)

It would be great if it was at least mediafire.
I also tried different logo packs now, it is still the same issue of not showing normal sized logos
I also tried different logo packs now, it is still the same issue of not showing normal sized logos

Can we see a screenshot of your graphics folder? Including separate screenshots of any different logopacks you may have?
Can we see a screenshot of your graphics folder? Including separate screenshots of any different logopacks you may have?

I only use 1 logo pack at a time.

I now figured out that the kits I use are the source of the problem. When I remove everything and only use logo pack, everything works, when I put other, kits and faces mods the normal sized logos does not appear, I will try to fix it, and tips about fixing the problem of kitpacks and logopacks would be much appreciated.

@Ömer Ege Kokum, In the second screenshot, that fmf file should be moved into the editor data folder.

There is also a folder titled logos. Remove it and I reckon it'll all work as intended.

P.S. You can add multiple attachments to your posts by clicking the add attachment button as many times as necessary
@mons
Yes! I saw the additional logos file inside the kits! It is probably the cause of the file, now deleted it and it is fixed. I will move the other file to the location you say, thanks!

Sorry for the attachment thing I am new to the forum, thanks for informing

One more question, is the location of the iconfaces file correct? Should it be kept separate from faces folder?

«This comment has been edited»
@mons
Yes! I saw the additional logos file inside the kits! It is probably the cause of the file, now deleted it and it is fixed. I will move the other file to the location you say, thanks!

Sorry for the attachment thing I am new to the forum, thanks for informing

One more question, is the location of the iconfaces file correct? Should it be kept separate from faces folder?

Welcome

Leave the faces and iconfaces as is
Hey everyone I Downloaded the logos and got them
Into the game but it’s made my brentford logo generic even though it shows up as the new logo in league standing. Has this happened to anyone before?

Hey everyone I Downloaded the logos and got them
Into the game but it’s made my brentford logo generic even though it shows up as the new logo in league standing. Has this happened to anyone before?

It is the "normal" size logo that isn't showing. It is in the pack. My best advice is to download the full pack again using chrome so you can resume the the download if interrupted (you probably haven't got the full file).

The first part is in 4 parts but will unzip as one. Then apply all the updates in order 2,3,4 and so on and accept all over writes.
At the moment I have the default flags showing on the pages of national teams. What do I need to do to change this to be the badges of national federations? The correct badge does show in the top left corner however
At the moment I have the default flags showing on the pages of national teams. What do I need to do to change this to be the badges of national federations? The correct badge does show in the top left corner however

Please show me a screenshot of what you mean
Please show me a screenshot of what you mean

gladly - how do I submit a screenshot here

gladly - how do I submit a screenshot here

use https://imgur.com/ to upload your screenshot.

move the cursor over the uploaded picture.... press the dots next to copy link (more options) and press get share link and then use the BBCode link to copy --> paste the link in to your comment on this site
use https://imgur.com/ to upload your screenshot.

move the cursor over the uploaded picture.... press the dots next to copy link (more options) and press get share link and then use the BBCode link to copy --> paste the link in to your comment on this site

cheers appreciate the patience mate

https://i.imgur.com/bXwKPMV.png

the 'DBU' logo is correct in the top left corner, just need to know what to do to get the same logo to replace the Danish flag and the same for all countries as I can see the correct football federation logo in the top left but then the main photo is just that of the flag

**resolved**

cheers appreciate the patience mate

https://i.imgur.com/bXwKPMV.png

the 'DBU' logo is correct in the top left corner, just need to know what to do to get the same logo to replace the Danish flag and the same for all countries as I can see the correct football federation logo in the top left but then the main photo is just that of the flag

okay... that makes sense... first of all this is how it is suppose to look. But if you want to change it, you can. It is the nations folder (confederations logos) and flags folder (large, medium, and small) you have to moderate. The confederations logo you want to show elsewhere is in the nations normal and small folder. First if you want the small confederations logo instead of flags all you have to do is to rename the config in small flags to config_bak. Then if you want confederations badge under nation profile it is the medium flag folder you have to change. Copy and paste the confederations logos from nations/normal to flags/medium (important do not copy the config). If you also want confederations badges under next match, then it is the flag/large you have to change. Same thing... copy and paste the confederations logos from nations/normal to flags/lage (important do not copy the config). That's it

Only thing to remember is that if you apply updates (and there are changes to nations logos), you will have to do this again with the updated logos.

Im on FM19 and was looking to put the logo pack in. It says for the first time to dl the "complete pack" which is in several parts but all of them say metallic_logos_fm2020. Will they work with fm19 or do i need to just dl the fm19 updates? Also the order of the complete pack downloads are kind of strange as the final version (v7) is part 1 where instuctions say to dl older updates first, does it matter which order you dl / extract these?

You can use the latest update on fm19. But you will experience that some logos are wrong. That is because the logos are associated with club id and some clubs change id from one version to the next one.
Yes it does matter in which order you extract them. Start with 1 (it is in four parts but will extract as one). Then do the updates in order 2,3,4,and so on (make sure to say yes to all overwrites).
It is the "normal" size logo that isn't showing. It is in the pack. My best advice is to download the full pack again using chrome so you can resume the the download if interrupted (you probably haven't got the full file).

The first part is in 4 parts but will unzip as one. Then apply all the updates in order 2,3,4 and so on and accept all over writes.

Downloading again fixed the issue. I don’t know why thhe first download didn’t include them all. Thanks
okay... that makes sense... first of all this how it is suppose to look. But if you want to change it, you can. It is the nations folder (confederations logos) and flags folder (large, medium, and small) you have to moderate. The confederations logo you want to show elsewhere is in the nations normal and small folder. First if you want the small confederations logo instead of flags all you have to do is to rename the config in small flags to config_bak. Then if you want confederations badge under nation profile it is the medium flag folder you have to change. Copy and paste the confederations logos from nations/normal to flags/medium (important do not copy the config). If you also want confederations badges under next match, then it is the flag/large you have to change. Same thing... copy and paste the confederations logos from nations/normal to flags/lage (important do not copy the config). That's it

Only thing to remember is that if you apply updates (and there are changes to nations logos), you will have to do this again with the updated logos.

Thanks for the help pal. Which file should I moderate to get the correct logo to show when viewing players on 3rd teams of clubs that have them?

As you can see here it works when viewing the 3rd team squad
https://i.imgur.com/oqtChPm.png

But once you click on a player, the logo defaults
https://i.imgur.com/NvdJHYt.png

What should I do to sort this?
Thanks for the help pal. Which file should I moderate to get the correct logo to show when viewing players on 3rd teams of clubs that have them?

As you can see here it works when viewing the 3rd team squad
https://i.imgur.com/oqtChPm.png

But once you click on a player, the logo defaults
https://i.imgur.com/NvdJHYt.png

What should I do to sort this?

Well... The Monaco 3rd team is added by a editor file you have added, it is not in the default database. So to resolve this you probably need to add a logo for the third team. I have made a folder for you that you can use. Then find the monaco logos (id=826) and copy them and rename them the id of the 3rd team (2082083185) and put them in the appropriate folders in "my metallic logos". Then use this app : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/848/fm-graphics-configurator-for-pc
to make configs for all four club sub folders (normal, small, back left and right).
Attachments

Well... The Monaco 3rd team is added by a editor file you have added, it is not in the default database. So to resolve this you probably need to add a logo for the third team. I have made a folder for you that you can use. Then find the monaco logos (id=826) and copy them and rename them the id of the 3rd team (2082083185) and put them in the appropriate folders in "my metallic logos". Then use this app : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/848/fm-graphics-configurator-for-pc
to make configs for all four club sub folders (normal, small, back left and right).

Thank you for the clear instructions - have copied and renamed the relevant files. Is there an alternative to the Graphics Configurator for Mac users? Have tried to open it with PlayOnMac and CrossOver but no luck
Thank you for the clear instructions - have copied and renamed the relevant files. Is there an alternative to the Graphics Configurator for Mac users? Have tried to open it with PlayOnMac and CrossOver but no luck

Perhaps this will work ?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/846/fmxml-for-mac

This can only make configs for normal size logos. But make the config for normal logos and copy the config from normal to small and open the config and press Ctrl+h and replace logo with icon.

this how the config looks like for back right : <record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo/background/right"/>

And back left : <record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo/background/left"/>

Perhaps this will work ?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/846/fmxml-for-mac

This can only make configs for normal size logos. But make the config for normal logos and copy the config from normal to small and open the config and press Ctrl+h and replace logo with icon.

this how the config looks like for back right : <record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo/background/right"/>

And back left : <record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo/background/left"/>

Thanks for the continued help mate. Have made the xml with the resource you provided - when you say press CTRL + H, what is meant to happen? Pressing Command + H on mac just hides it obviously but CTLR + H doesnt seem to do anything - and what steps do I need to do to replace logo with icon?
Thanks for the continued help mate. Have made the xml with the resource you provided - when you say press CTRL + H, what is meant to happen? Pressing Command + H on mac just hides it obviously but CTLR + H doesnt seem to do anything - and what steps do I need to do to replace logo with icon?

Sorry didn't take into account that you are on a mac. My instructions are for when you open the config with notebook on a pc. I personally use notepad ++ again for pc.

I really don't know how textedit work on a mac.

What Ctrl+h does is that it open a box where you can replace one word with another word.

In your case :
step one. copy the config you have made from the normal club folder to the small club folder.
step two is to open it and replace "logo" with "icon" (manually by typing) in all the lines in the config.
step three is to save the changes and open fm to see if it works.

How do you upload these logos?
Login to post a comment

Login Register