Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 215251 changes from 769 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 215157 changes from 769 contributors.
2 hours ago
spiroxes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
lars17 added a career: lkoooooo
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 215135 changes from 769 contributors.
4 hours ago
IcemanSR commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 215016 changes from 769 contributors.
4 hours ago
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Parker26 added a download: Granville Teampack
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Hi!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 214953 changes from 769 contributors.
5 hours ago
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
5 hours ago
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
6 hours ago
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Template Area
6 hours ago
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Template Area
6 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
6 hours ago
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Parker26 added a download: Angkor Tiger Teampack
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 214839 changes from 769 contributors.
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Hi!
7 hours ago
Day Tripper commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
postmoviecam commented on: Fantasy USA and Canada Info
7 hours ago
Franz123456789 commented on: Hi!
8 hours ago
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 214707 changes from 769 contributors.
8 hours ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
8 hours ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 214547 changes from 769 contributors.
9 hours ago
KinnyKinahan commented on: FC’12 Template Area
9 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Discussion
How do you upload these logos?

I really don't get the question, you need to elaborate a bit

«This comment has been edited»
Hello, I have started a custom USA database in which Southern California Surf (SoCal Surf=ID:20041755) is the only team without any of its logos. I've searched in the metallic logos pack and they're all in it and the config files are correct. Searched for other files or logos interfering and nothing. I redownloaded the full pack and reinstalled it. Even opened up the pre-game editor to check their logo&icon directories. I'm not running a heavily changed database either, just the league structure is altered. Any insights?

@Jacob Abrahamsen

Move the graphics folder to Application Support folder
Go to Finder app and hold Shift & Command press "G" then type

https://i.imgur.com/lJVFIWr.png

I have the files in there but it still wont load, neither facepack or logopack works
I have the files in there but it still wont load, neither facepack or logopack works

@odinnr97

Are you using macOS Catalina? If yes...

Open Finder.
Click the ‘Go’ menu in the menubar.
Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key.
Click the ‘Library’ item in the menu.
Go into the folder named ‘Application Support’ then ‘Sports Interactive’ then 'Football Manager 2020' move/add graphics folder.

~/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020
How to reveal Library folder in MacOS

Then load up Football Manager 2020 and go to "Preferences" and then "Interface". Make sure you have the following two boxes ticked:
Use caching to decrease page loading times
Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences
Now click "Clear Cache"

https://i.imgur.com/GnrRzLQ.png
Does anyone know where I can download the 2014 “original” pack? I can only see the individual update packs for 2014, not the original one, if that makes sense. Any help appreciated.

J
Does anyone know where I can download the 2014 “original” pack? I can only see the individual update packs for 2014, not the original one, if that makes sense. Any help appreciated.

J

Actually, does it make any difference if I use the 2020 pack for FM 2014?
Actually, does it make any difference if I use the 2020 pack for FM 2014?

None at all. There will be some newer logos which did not exist in 2013/14, but other than that, it works perfectly fine
It would appear the Update Pack - 2020.03 doesn't have any working links.

Don't suppose anyone could post a new link please?

J
It would appear the Update Pack - 2020.03 doesn't have any working links.

Don't suppose anyone could post a new link please?

J

The links should work. Please try again on different times a day (and use chrome to be able to resume interrupted downloads).
Hello, I have started a custom USA database in which Southern California Surf (SoCal Surf=ID:20041755) is the only team without any of its logos. I've searched in the metallic logos pack and they're all in it and the config files are correct. Searched for other files or logos interfering and nothing. I redownloaded the full pack and reinstalled it. Even opened up the pre-game editor to check their logo&icon directories. I'm not running a heavily changed database either, just the league structure is altered. Any insights?

They work in my game. Only thing that comes to mind is that the logos might have the wrong extensions (upper instead of lower)

Try adding this to your pack (must overwrite)
Attachments
Hello guys, I just want to ask a question is this "Complete Pack - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar" contains all the logos or should i download first one also ?
Hello guys, I just want to ask a question is this "Complete Pack - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar" contains all the logos or should i download first one also ?

Just download the full pack from here : https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos
Not sure if it's my connection but i'm on Premium and trying to download the megapack and it always stops, sometimes half way through, sometimes not even that far. Anybody got any suggestions?
Not sure if it's my connection but i'm on Premium and trying to download the megapack and it always stops, sometimes half way through, sometimes not even that far. Anybody got any suggestions?

Yes.... use chrome.... it allows you to resume downloads.
Yes.... use chrome.... it allows you to resume downloads.

Excellent - thanks very much!
Is it possible to know how many club logos there are for each country?
Thank you
Is it possible to know how many club logos there are for each country?
Thank you

no, but you can browse the pack here : https://sortitoutsi.net/search/database
This is the Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread. Put any questions about links, downloads, updates, torrent or any other technical issues here

I need your help. I can't finish the download on file depositfiles.com - Part 14 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar. The file download process is stuck at 682 MB. I tried downloading again but it didn't work and it kept stuck at 682 MB. I hope you can help me with that problem.
I need your help. I can't finish the download on file depositfiles.com - Part 14 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar. The file download process is stuck at 682 MB. I tried downloading again but it didn't work and it kept stuck at 682 MB. I hope you can help me with that problem.

Try using chrome. Then you can resume interrupted downloads.
When i downloaded the latest update, all logos disappeared in the game except the small logos, generic logos appeared even for the licensed teams, and the same happened when i reinstalled everything, even the whole game. So what did i do wrong, and how can i fix this issue?
When i downloaded the latest update, all logos disappeared in the game except the small logos, generic logos appeared even for the licensed teams, and the same happened when i reinstalled everything, even the whole game. So what did i do wrong, and how can i fix this issue?

Bit hard to tell without knowing exactly what you did. Can we have screenshots?

Unless you remove the whole pack and re-install the full pack again, reinstalling the game won't make any difference at all since the graphics files aren't at all affected by uninstallation.

You have properly applied the update wrong somehow. Make sure you delete anything you have on metallic logos so no old configs are left, and then download and apply the full download. That should solve your problem. This should not be a problem since you are a premium member.

and make sure to use chrome so you can resume if the download is disrupted ( this also makes sure you have the full download)

Hello all,

If I download the torrent file from Metallic Logos named "Complete Pack - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar" release date: 06-11-2019 I only have to download the last ones from that date on update list?

Thanks
Hello all,

If I download the torrent file from Metallic Logos named "Complete Pack - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar" release date: 06-11-2019 I only have to download the last ones from that date on update list?

Thanks

To be fully up-to-date, you would then need to download all the update packs released since that date, and apply them in order of release.
Bit hard to tell without knowing exactly what you did. Can we have screenshots?

Unless you remove the whole pack and re-install the full pack again, reinstalling the game won't make any difference at all since the graphics files aren't at all affected by uninstallation.

Okay, i will reinstall everything and send you screenshots in private. Previously i just reinstalled the whole megapack and it didn't solve this.
EDIT
It has been fixed, after deleting every editor files, and reinstalling the megapack, so sorry for the confusion.

You have properly applied the update wrong somehow. Make sure you delete anything you have on metallic logos so no old configs are left, and then download and apply the full download. That should solve your problem. This should not be a problem since you are a premium member.

and make sure to use chrome so you can resume if the download is disrupted ( this also makes sure you have the full download)

Yes, firstly i have downloaded the udpate files not in the right folder, but after deleting the megapack and reinstalling, the same issue happened, and that is what annoys me, maybe i should send you screenshots as well (I use only chrome).
To be fully up-to-date, you would then need to download all the update packs released since that date, and apply them in order of release.

Hello Mons,

Thanks for replying.
Just to be sure im doing everything right, can you please check prints? I've downloaded the torrent file and after i need to download the updates from the 2nd print from the bottom, right?
Hello Mons,

Thanks for replying.
Just to be sure im doing everything right, can you please check prints? I've downloaded the torrent file and after i need to download the updates from the 2nd print from the bottom, right?

Correct
uploaded.net - Part 7 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v3_changes.rar link error please need reupload
@Qvordrup
For some reason the Hashtag badge isn't coming up on my save with the pack?
Could you link it please?
Kit Release Thread.

FANTASY KIT PACKS:
Luxembourg National Division:PR Edition! SS Edition!]

Check out my Twitter Account!
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×