Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
23 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Bogota FC Teampack
47 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
47 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: São Bento (Missing & Staff) Teampack
1 hour ago
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
1 hour ago
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
hjs commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Viktoria Zizkov Mixpack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14681 changes from 96 contributors.
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
3 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
3 hours ago
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
3 hours ago
PhantasyD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
3 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Blackpool Teampack
4 hours ago
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: VP's Journeyman Career
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14642 changes from 96 contributors.
4 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Random Players 2 (Czech Fortuna:Liga) Mixpack
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
6 hours ago
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie B SS'2019/20 New! (23/11/19)
6 hours ago
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
mickbhoy commented on: graphic problems
6 hours ago
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
6 hours ago
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Discussion
Just tried to extract the main logo pack but I'm being asked for a password for it? Can anyone help?

Thanks

there are no password. Since you are premium member try downloading again with chrome and use Winrar to unpack.
there are no password. Since you are premium member try downloading again with chrome and use Winrar to unpack.

Aah ok that’s great, thank you!
How do you install if you have downloaded the megapack in 8 parts? Because when you try to install them all individually then they replace anything installed from the previous part if you know what I mean, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi, great job for all of that!

My question is:
There is 8 parts to donwload and I'm not sure but can you confirm that the last one is "Part 1 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar" and not "Part 8 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar"?

"Rien de ce qui vaut le coup sur cette Terre ne s'obtient sans mérite"
How can I get the updates into the Megapack?
hello this isnt working at all for me even when i follow all of the steps given nothing is different when i reload the game, and i am beginning to get quite frustrated at it. any pointers would be very much appreciated
thank you
hello this isnt working at all for me even when i follow all of the steps given nothing is different when i reload the game, and i am beginning to get quite frustrated at it. any pointers would be very much appreciated
thank you

Are you extracting the file itself with Winrar?

If yes, can you please provide screenshots of some of the folders in which this is installed?
Hello,

How can I use the updates in the game? Do I need to overwrite the whole Megapack with just the update or do I need to take folders out of the map from the update en put it into the Megapack?

I hope you can help me!

Kind Regards,
Freek
Are the 33805 FM20 images complete?
Are the 33805 FM20 images complete?

What do you mean?
Hello,

How can I use the updates in the game? Do I need to overwrite the whole Megapack with just the update or do I need to take folders out of the map from the update en put it into the Megapack?

I hope you can help me!

Kind Regards,
Freek

you just copy the hole update to the existing folder, so that the the update ads the new files and overwrite the updated files.

Is 2020.01 package complete or needs to download 6.94GB?
Is 2020.01 package complete or needs to download 6.94GB?

2020.02 was actually uploaded this morning. If you download the full pack, then the 6.94 GB file is enough.
2020.02 was actually uploaded this morning. If you download the full pack, then the 6.94 GB file is enough.

beauty. I use megapack 19, can I use 2020.01 and 02 above 19?
beauty. I use megapack 19, can I use 2020.01 and 02 above 19?

If you were fully up-to-date with all the update pack in the 19.0 megapack (i.e. up to 19.11), then you would only need to download 2020.01 and 2020.02 to be up to date.
Has the file 'parts' changed for the depositfiles links since the update? I was in the process of downloading the full pack, and my part1 is simply called metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.part1, but part 1 in the links now shows as 'depositfiles.com - Part 1 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v2_changes.rar'

https://i.imgur.com/k2hvzMv.png

Is Part 2 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar what was previously my part 1 for v1 and so on? Or is the file split in different points now, and i need to start my DL again?

(Hope that makes sense, it late at night here)

«This comment has been edited»
Hi. This has probably been asked and answered before, so apologies, but the metallic flags are missing at the smallest sizes (on a playe's profile page, for example) and at some bigger sizes – any help?
in what order should i download the logos ?
should i download all the v1 parts and then v1 changes and for last v2 changes ?
because now in downloads v2 changes is with all the v1 parts but i dont understand why the V1 it isnt togheter...
so by order its part 1,2,3... V1... and then i past the update V1 changes and for last V2 changes ? it is the correct order of packs to be updated in the graphics folder ?
sorry for my bad english and thank you for the great work
Hello, i have a problem with flags on the home screen when you choose the leagues. Could you help me;

https://imgur.com/i7G1R2V
I'm really missing an updated guide to make it work in the FM20 I just can't make it work this time.

I picked up the whole package again and put it back in, and now it seems to work without any problems ...

«This comment has been edited»
Hi.

What happened to brasilian logos? I have it on logos paste but they don't appear in game.

Thanks.
I downloaded and installed the first part of 12 but it seems i dont have any logos
Can someone help me out
I downloaded and installed the first part of 12 but it seems i dont have any logos
Can someone help me out

You need to download all parts to get the full megapack.
You need to download all parts to get the full megapack.

In the game you wont see any logo i presume?
In the game you wont see any logo i presume?

No because you won't have any config for the game to read it with
No because you won't have any config for the game to read it with

Ok i download them all and get back to you
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

What happened to brasilian logos? I have them all on logos paste but they don't appear in game.

Thanks.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

What happened to brasilian logos? I have them all on logos paste but they don't appear in game.

Thanks.

Nothing happened to the brazilian logos. Remove anything else you have regarding logos (having other logo packs might cause config problems), and download the full metallic logo pack again using chrome and win.rar. You might wanna use the Torrent found at the bottom of the download page.
Hi. This has probably been asked and answered before, so apologies, but the metallic flags are missing at the smallest sizes (on a playe's profile page, for example) and at some bigger sizes – any help?

They work if you apply the pack right. Since you are a premium member delete what you have and download the full pack again using chrome and win.rar.
in what order should i download the logos ?
should i download all the v1 parts and then v1 changes and for last v2 changes ?
because now in downloads v2 changes is with all the v1 parts but i dont understand why the V1 it isnt togheter...
so by order its part 1,2,3... V1... and then i past the update V1 changes and for last V2 changes ? it is the correct order of packs to be updated in the graphics folder ?
sorry for my bad english and thank you for the great work

well if this is causing you trouble, I suggest using the torrent found at the bottom of the download page.
Login to post a comment

Login Register