Ledley88
14 years ago
1 year ago
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered before but is anyone having trouble with transfers this year? The balance between user and AI transfers seems worse than last year. I have a couple of examples:

1) I am playing as Spurs, just finished 2nd season. Federico Chiesa is transfer listed, Fiorentina will only accept the £52m he is listed for so I oblige and offer that. Then Chiesa himself will not negotiate a wage below 160k and will not have a contract without 10% yearly wage rise, 10% sell on fee and wage increase after 20 games. He rejects my contracts and I decide to forget it. 1 week later he signs for Bayern for £47m on 110k per week with no wage rise or sell on fees.

2) Second example from the same summer; Jadon Sancho. Dortmund don't want to sell and as a result I end up having a bid of £75m accepted. However, same scenario as Chiesa, won't negotiate a wage lower than 110k with numerous add-ons. 1 week later, Arsenal sign him for £47m on 85k.

What is going on? I've seen this last year but nowhere near as unbalanced as this. I am still playing my Beta save. Is this something that is fixed by full release or something that is going to carry on? The game has become so frustrating - I have £170m to spend and literally can't spend it. Didn't seem to have this issue in the previous transfer windows, only now.

Anyone else had similar issues? And like I say; would a new save on the full release have any effect?
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
I usually get players refusing a contract renewal and then watch them sign for someone else for less wages...

You'll need to Login to comment