Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246226 changes from 781 contributors.
1 hour ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: [FM20] Unlock Japanese Club Overview Panel Skin
1 hour ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Brasciolo commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Eric_Voorhees commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
3 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: C' Chartres Football Teampack
3 hours ago
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
4 hours ago
cmizer0608 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
4 hours ago
Mackanx commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
5 hours ago
bburnrover commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
5 hours ago
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: Mixpack Liga MX 20 Parte 1 Mixpack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246219 changes from 781 contributors.
5 hours ago
Fidney commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
6 hours ago
Bearded Shrimper commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
6 hours ago
brookie14022 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
Joe125 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
6 hours ago
Joe125 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
6 hours ago
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
7 hours ago
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
7 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
7 hours ago
VP. commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
7 hours ago
Discussion
I will test it tonight on the beta.

Did you had to do something special? Or just moved the folder from 2019 to 2020?
No BIDSTACK issues?

/edit: They seem to work in my game. But just played a friendly Juventus - Napoli and I got the Fly Emirates video ads. That's not correct I believe? Will test it with other games.

«This comment has been edited»
Did you had to do something special? Or just moved the folder from 2019 to 2020?
No BIDSTACK issues?

/edit: They seem to work in my game. But just played a friendly Juventus - Napoli and I got the Fly Emirates video ads. That's not correct I believe? Will test it with other games.

Yes that sounds correct the default ads will load for friendly games and I’m pretty sure I assigned Emirates as a default adboard
Yes that sounds correct the default ads will load for friendly games and I’m pretty sure I assigned Emirates as a default adboard

Thanks for clarifying! Indeed, the adboards work as intended during competition matches.
Hi. I tried a video adboard from FM 19 to FM 20, and I have a problem, only two video adboards are displayed that take turns. The problem hasn't been solved even after applying bidstack _ enabled.
I've got these working on the FM2020 Beta too, on a MacBook.
Just to confirm that I have these working 100% fine on FM 2020 beta
https://i.postimg.cc/kGK8Dc6y/Man-City.png
https://youtu.be/1ymKqq3e8TQ
W.I.P
Arsenal, Aston Vila, Bournemouth, Brighton & Hove Albion, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Sheffield United, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Ham United, Wolverhampton Wanderers

https://i.postimg.cc/TYYdwz21/Aston-Villa.png
W.I.P
Arsenal, Aston Vila, Bournemouth, Brighton & Hove Albion, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Sheffield United, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Ham United, Wolverhampton Wanderers
Hi everyone, the video adboards does not work for 2D matches in beta, only "static adboards work" for me
https://i.postimg.cc/Z5JJhNWG/Norwich.png
W.I.P

N.B. I'm holding off on buying FM20 until my WIP list is complete, therfore, I am unable to provide any advice on adboards on FM20, I will open an FM20 thread once I am ready to do so.
Hi, great work, love it.

Question, is there any way I incorporate adboards for an English Lower League club, level 10?
Or is it possible for me to change the default ads seen in the game, I have tried messing around with them but no joy.

Thanks in advance.
Great to see work continuing on this, i've made a few changes to the Welsh leagues to reflect new competition names. I'll look at clubs over the next week and possibly add a couple of new sides.
Hi everyone, the video adboards does not work for 2D matches in beta, only "static adboards work" for me

What are your graphics settings? Rename the HD folder to SD if you have set your graphics to Low or Medium in-game.
Hi, great work, love it.

Question, is there any way I incorporate adboards for an English Lower League club, level 10?
Or is it possible for me to change the default ads seen in the game, I have tried messing around with them but no joy.

Thanks in advance.

Sorted it....
If I placed my ads in a new club folder the game wouldn't find them, just loaded black adboards.
Ended up placing the ads in the generic folder and pointing the code to look there, worked :-)
https://i.postimg.cc/SsjWnC9v/Brighton.png
W.I.P

Sorted it....
If I placed my ads in a new club folder the game wouldn't find them, just loaded black adboards.
Ended up placing the ads in the generic folder and pointing the code to look there, worked :-)

Glad you've got it sorted, there is a guide on page 1 of the thread but I'll look to freshen it up and make it clearer for the FM20 thread.
Added Cymru North/South ads to clubs which need them, changed around Cymru Premier promoted/relegated clubs.

Next step to create boards for Colwyn Bay, Flint, Port Talbot, Ammanford, STM Sports (Might not code these)
https://i.postimg.cc/mgzpbbNx/spurs.png
W.I.P
When next update for fm20?
When next update for fm20?

No set date as of yet, I still need to complete ads for Chelsea and Liverpool
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqWSQLrP/Chelsea.png
W.I.P

Only Liverpool to go now then..
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×