driff501
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Good Evening All,

I have been working all day to put together a full transfer deadline update, and will upload by midnight. It includes:

1. All short and long term loans from the beginning of the season. If a player has been to 2 different clubs on loan, then he will be at the MOST RECENT - If a player has joined a club on loan during the season or in Jan, then they will be at that club from the start of the season, as it is not posssible to set a loan to start on a later date
2.All transfers set to go through ON THE DAY they went through, with as accurate as possible fees etc
3. Any transfers when a player is loaned BACK eg Zaha, Butland, are set to complete on the 1.7.2013 as it is not possible to set the loan
4. Any players who leave by MUTUAL CONSENT or have a CONTRACT TERMINATED, the date is added and the player WILL leave on this date, you cannot offer a new deal
5. All contract extensions, injuries, bans updated
6. As usual, all manager changes etc

As ever, it is vital for feedback, as this will result in better updates moving forward, or any errors etc you may encounter. I will upload the file as soon as I am happy with the final 11pm deadline edits.

Enjoy
marceloduraes
11 years ago
7 years ago
is it uploaded already?

And of course...Thank you very much mate!!

You'll need to Login to comment