Dutton
17 years ago
1 month ago
https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/

Big announcement to be made on Feb 20th regarding the "future of the PlayStation business."

If it isn't the PlayStation 4, everyone will be pissed.
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
Please be a new PSP which noone will want or care about.
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
By Phoenix Arrow | Permalink | On 02 February 2013 - 12:24 PM
Please be a new PSP which noone will want or care about.

I've owned three PSP's over the years, each time I've got bored of it within a week.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
I remember the good old days of playing the playstation..

Fuck I'm old these days!!
Hibee
17 years ago
3 years ago
By KEV0 | Permalink | On 04 February 2013 - 01:28 AM
I remember the good old days of playing the playstation..

Fuck I'm old these days!!

Those were the days, Playstation v N64 and before that SNES vs Mega Drive

Aren't Microsoft revealing their new console in March? Can't help but feel Sony are trying to beat them to the punch with a PS4 debut and maybe even GTAV at the same time.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
By Hibee | Permalink | On 04 February 2013 - 11:49 AM
Those were the days, Playstation v N64 and before that SNES vs Mega Drive

Aren't Microsoft revealing their new console in March? Can't help but feel Sony are trying to beat them to the punch with a PS4 debut and maybe even GTAV at the same time.

Ahh the N64 with those fucked up controllers.
Hibee
17 years ago
3 years ago
By KEV0 | Permalink | On 04 February 2013 - 01:50 AM
Ahh the N64 with those fucked up controllers.

Aye, they took a bit of getting used to and the PS1 ones were a lot more sensible. If I'm honest though, despite the Playstation's good points it didn't get any better than a 4 person Goldeneye deathmatch back in the day.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
By Hibee | Permalink | On 04 February 2013 - 12:50 PM
Aye, they took a bit of getting used to and the PS1 ones were a lot more sensible. If I'm honest though, despite the Playstation's good points it didn't get any better than a 4 person Goldeneye deathmatch back in the day.

Ah stop now, making me all upset, absolutely loved playing Goldeneye!!

Best childhood memory was playing that with me brothers and my grandmother whilst away on holidays, apparently old people are good with bazookas, well on N64 anyway!!
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
Proximity mines FTW.

And I'm pretty sure it will be a PS4.
Deano
17 years ago
1 month ago
Playing Goldeneye with the paintball splats > *

I'm not sure what Sony can do, The Xbox is pretty dominant.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
By Deano | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 12:41 PM
Playing Goldeneye with the paintball splats > *

I'm not sure what Sony can do, The Xbox is pretty dominant.

They've sold pretty much identical figures, Sony slightly more than the Xbox.

Anyway, this generation is going to see two consoles with very similar hardware and architecture, lots of cross platform and similar price points. If the only discernible difference is paying for Xbox Live vs free PSN the PS4 will probably be a better investment.
Dutton
17 years ago
1 month ago
I'll be more than likely getting the PS4 over the new Xbox, PlayStation Plus is amazing and the exclusives like Unchartered and God of War are 2 of my favourite game series.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
I think ultimately it now comes down to who you know will be on which console. The Xbox has to seriously fuck up for me to not get it simply because the vast majority of bros I know will be getting it.
Poe
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Aye, the majority of my mates have an Xbox and not a PS3 so that's why I have one.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Very weird. You'd have to stroll around for quite a while to find someone in Denmark with an XBOX.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
I'd only go to Denmark to visit Noma.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Our women > Your women
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Wouldn't surprise me if the real reason for GTA V being delayed, is to be exclusive to the new consoles.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
By Jay. | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 20:18 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if the real reason for GTA V being delayed, is to be exclusive to the new consoles.

So the consoles will be announced and released all within seven months?
Flash.
17 years ago
10 months ago
Premium
By The Platypus | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 20:49 PM
So the consoles will be announced and released all within seven months?

More than likely, yeah.

They'll probably be out by the end of the year.

I'll be getting the 360. The PS3's controller is terrible compared to the 360's and I doubt it'll change much.
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
By Flash. | Permalink | On 06 February 2013 - 00:01 AM
More than likely, yeah.

They'll probably be out by the end of the year.

I'll be getting the 360. The PS3's controller is terrible compared to the 360's and I doubt it'll change much.

Yeah its hardly massively out of the question for it to be announced and realised within 7 months, would make perfect sense infact. The less time between announcement and launch the less your eating into your sales. Thats why Apple announce and release so close together
Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
By Ninja | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 12:55 PM
They've sold pretty much identical figures, Sony slightly more than the Xbox.

Anyway, this generation is going to see two consoles with very similar hardware and architecture, lots of cross platform and similar price points. If the only discernible difference is paying for Xbox Live vs free PSN the PS4 will probably be a better investment.

By Fantastic | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 18:48 PM
I think ultimately it now comes down to who you know will be on which console. The Xbox has to seriously fuck up for me to not get it simply because the vast majority of bros I know will be getting it.

Don't forget about the exclusive games.

Now, I've barely used my Xbox at all the last 4 years so I'm probably not going to buy any of the two, but if I did I'd probably go with the new Xbox just because I prefer the Forza series over Gran Turismo.

By The Platypus | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 20:09 PM
Our women > Your women

Danish women are easily the ugliest ones in Scandinavia.
Hogso
16 years ago
11 months ago
The Dualshock is having a makeover. The release of the PS4 in Europe is possibly going to be later than that in JP and US. I expect Spring '14 for it here.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 06 February 2013 - 09:41 AM
Danish women are easily the ugliest ones in Scandinavia.

Nah, we've got Norway beat.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Hahahahaha...

that's real funny.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
The truth is pretty funny.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
blind·er (blndr)
n.
1. blinders A pair of leather flaps attached to a horse's bridle to curtail side vision. Also called blinkers.
2. Something that serves to obscure clear perception and discernment.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
You calling me a horse?
Obtuse
15 years ago
3 years ago
By The Platypus | Permalink | On 05 February 2013 - 19:45 PM
Very weird. You'd have to stroll around for quite a while to find someone in Denmark with an XBOX.

It is largely because most of the British people are sheep/ Just look at the members who buys things as their mates have them for a very good example.
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
To be fair, the more mates you have to chat to online, the better time you're going to have, probably.

You'll need to Login to comment