Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
JustusJonas commented on: fmXML for PC
11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276765 changes from 796 contributors.
11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 62263 changes from 245 contributors.
13 minutes ago
R Charlston commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
55 minutes ago
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
1 hour ago
SirWerGaming commented on: FC Nantes: Les Canaris
1 hour ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
cebul added a download: FK Zvijezda 09 Teampack
1 hour ago
YedPed commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/12/19)
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (08/01/20)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276758 changes from 796 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 62245 changes from 244 contributors.
2 hours ago
andymcg44 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
Kun Aguero commented on: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276735 changes from 796 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 62218 changes from 243 contributors.
3 hours ago
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Jesper Díaz Nissen commented on: I have a Skin condition :O
3 hours ago
Jesper Díaz Nissen commented on: I have a Skin condition :O
3 hours ago
Jesper Díaz Nissen added a topic: I have a Skin condition :O
3 hours ago
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Cheltenham Town Teampack
4 hours ago
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
4 hours ago
s15ynwa commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.04 OUT NOW [12/01/2020]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276701 changes from 796 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 62172 changes from 243 contributors.
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.04 OUT NOW [12/01/2020]
Discussion
I am not sure if someone else faced this problem, but FM 2019 is being stuck in "loading" screen with sortitoutsi data update, yet the game works fine with other editor data files such as licenses fix.
Same problem for me too, can anyone help for stuck in loading?
Same problem for me too, can anyone help for stuck in loading?

yes, same problem here too.
<a href=http://descargar-musica-gratis.malavida.com/ >musica gratis</a>
up
i have such too problem
verify game cache in steam
No Requests or support by PM. Use the Forum
Do you all have the latest version of FM on Steam?
This was an issue in early versions of FM19 any file in editor data folder caused game to become unresponsive

Current version is fine

What version of game do you have?
Good Moaning

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TemptingInsistentCranefly-max-1mb.gif
This was an issue in early versions of FM19 any file in editor data folder caused game to become unresponsive

Current version is fine

What version of game do you have?

you need to update to the latest patch...any reason why you are not on the current version?
Good Moaning

In most cases, I've found that this issue is related to people trying to use editor data files with cracked version of FM. In those cases, frankly I have no sympathy whatsoever...
In most cases, I've found that this issue is related to people trying to use editor data files with cracked version of FM. In those cases, frankly I have no sympathy whatsoever...

correct- thats why I asked what version, and he is on 19.1.1 and if he cant update to the current FM version then we know why
anyone on a pirated/cracked version well its tough luck pay like the rest of us or suck it up
Good Moaning

correct- thats why I asked what version, and he is on 19.1.1 and if he cant update to the current FM version then we know why
anyone on a pirated/cracked version well its tough luck pay like the rest of us or suck it up

Some people can't afford to drop 30 on a game, how about you stop shaming people for not being able to afford things?

Fact is, other packs and data updates from other sites work on cracked games. The only add on/mod/whatever that doesn't is the sortitoutsi data update. It should be designed to be compatible with all versions of FM, otherwise it's a bit stupidly created anyway, isn't it?
Some people can't afford to drop 30 on a game, how about you stop shaming people for not being able to afford things?

Fact is, other packs and data updates from other sites work on cracked games. The only add on/mod/whatever that doesn't is the sortitoutsi data update. It should be designed to be compatible with all versions of FM, otherwise it's a bit stupidly created anyway, isn't it?

If you can't afford to drop 30 on a game, then don't play it. Simple. I've got no sympathy whatsoever. You're the second person I'm banning today for admitting they play a cracked version

The absolute cheek and sense of entitlement some people have is just staggering
If you can't afford to drop 30 on a game, then don't play it. Simple. I've got no sympathy whatsoever. You're the second person I'm banning today for admitting they play a cracked version

The absolute cheek and sense of entitlement some people have is just staggering

What does it matter to you? It literally doesn't affect you one little bit. Fuck you, and fuck your smug holier-than-thou shaming of people who can't afford something.

I work two jobs just to support myself at uni and that barely leaves me anything for luxuries, certainly not 30 quid for a game I may or may not enjoy enough to play for more than two weeks. So I'm just supposed to live a dull life because I don't have money? I work hard, I don't use a cracked game at the cost of anyone but myself. It shouldn't matter to you. You think I want to use a cracked game? It sucks, but hey, when you're poor you have to get used to using scuffed crappy versions of things. I don't see why you or anyone else should care.

You genuinely come off as such a prick in your comment, and I don't know why you think I would care about you banning me when it takes 3 clicks to make a whole new account. Get a fucking life and stop obsessing over someone else just trying to live theirs.
What does it matter to you? It literally doesn't affect you one little bit. Fuck you, and fuck your smug holier-than-thou shaming of people who can't afford something.

I work two jobs just to support myself at uni and that barely leaves me anything for luxuries, certainly not 30 quid for a game I may or may not enjoy enough to play for more than two weeks. So I'm just supposed to live a dull life because I don't have money? I work hard, I don't use a cracked game at the cost of anyone but myself. It shouldn't matter to you. You think I want to use a cracked game? It sucks, but hey, when you're poor you have to get used to using scuffed crappy versions of things. I don't see why you or anyone else should care.

You genuinely come off as such a prick in your comment, and I don't know why you think I would care about you banning me when it takes 3 clicks to make a whole new account. Get a fucking life and stop obsessing over someone else just trying to live theirs.

"shaming of people who can't afford something" Will you even listen to yourself? If you can't afford something, then you just choose not to buy it. I can't afford to buy a Ferrari, so I make do with a Toyota, because that's my budget. I don't steal a Ferrari and justify myself by saying Ferraris are overpriced or not value for money.

There's a difference between using "scuffed crappy versions of things" and outright theft, which is what you're doing. How would you feel if, at either of the 2 jobs that you do, your paycheck is 30 quid lighter at the end of the month because somebody stole them from your boss and he decides you're to pay the price? I don't think you'd be too happy, would you?

And yes, it matters to me that you use a cracked game because the more people pirate FM, the more likely it is that it eventualy does not remain a viable financial concern for SI, and that's something I would be loath to see happen, given that it's something I'm fond of and that I've spent so much time on down the years. Plus the absolute sense of entitlement to expect, actually demand, that something you're getting for free is modified just for you to enjoy on an illegal version of the game, frankly pisses me right off.

Keep creating accounts and I'll keep banning them. No hair off my back
"shaming of people who can't afford something" Will you even listen to yourself? If you can't afford something, then you just choose not to buy it. I can't afford to buy a Ferrari, so I make do with a Toyota, because that's my budget. I don't steal a Ferrari and justify myself by saying Ferraris are overpriced or not value for money.

There's a difference between using "scuffed crappy versions of things" and outright theft, which is what you're doing. How would you feel if, at either of the 2 jobs that you do, your paycheck is 30 quid lighter at the end of the month because somebody stole them from your boss and he decides you're to pay the price? I don't think you'd be too happy, would you?

And yes, it matters to me that you use a cracked game because the more people pirate FM, the more likely it is that it eventualy does not remain a viable financial concern for SI, and that's something I would be loath to see happen, given that it's something I'm fond of and that I've spent so much time on down the years. Plus the absolute sense of entitlement to expect, actually demand, that something you're getting for free is modified just for you to enjoy on an illegal version of the game, frankly pisses me right off.

Keep creating accounts and I'll keep banning them. No hair off my back

Will you even listen to yourself? Downloading a cracked game and stealing a Ferrari are not even remotely comparable. A copy of a game does not hold physical value, therefore it is not theft, it is copyright infringement. This argument that you're somehow "stealing" is stupid and misinformed and just goes to show how little you know what you're talking about.

If something is stolen from my workplace and my employer puts that cost on me then guess what, that'd be illegal, smartass. If I see someone stealing I'll stop them because that's part of my job, but at the end of the day the company can afford to lose a few quid from stolen items so I personally don't really care. Again, this is a moot point anyway because using a cracked game is not "stealing".

Ask yourself this - if hypothetically, someone put a 3D printed Ferrari online, would you download and print it? Knowing you wouldn't get caught and you haven't taken anything, you've just made a copy of something they own the right to? I'm thinking you probably would. No one loses out.

Your point about it affecting SI's finances is completely stupid. I can't afford to buy the game anyway - how am I costing them? In fact, this way round is probably better for SI, as if I enjoy FM19 then when I leave uni and have disposable income, I'll pay for the latest FM. This is why piracy has in fact been shown to increase sales for many companies, and there are instances of authors and such anonymously releasing their books for free and seeing their sales rise. The alternative is that I don't play FM, don't get hooked and never give SI any money. Instead, I am playing it cracked this year and if I like it, I'll probably buy it next year. Hence, SI profit off of my cracked version, everyone wins and you have no leg to stand on. So I repeat, kindly go fuck yourself and leave me to it. What I do is of no business to you.

Suck it up Pay for the product or do without it simple as that
And grow up
There are kids who use this site
Good Moaning

Will you even listen to yourself? Downloading a cracked game and stealing a Ferrari are not even remotely comparable. A copy of a game does not hold physical value, therefore it is not theft, it is copyright infringement. This argument that you're somehow "stealing" is stupid and misinformed and just goes to show how little you know what you're talking about.

If something is stolen from my workplace and my employer puts that cost on me then guess what, that'd be illegal, smartass. If I see someone stealing I'll stop them because that's part of my job, but at the end of the day the company can afford to lose a few quid from stolen items so I personally don't really care. Again, this is a moot point anyway because using a cracked game is not "stealing".

Ask yourself this - if hypothetically, someone put a 3D printed Ferrari online, would you download and print it? Knowing you wouldn't get caught and you haven't taken anything, you've just made a copy of something they own the right to? I'm thinking you probably would. No one loses out.

Your point about it affecting SI's finances is completely stupid. I can't afford to buy the game anyway - how am I costing them? In fact, this way round is probably better for SI, as if I enjoy FM19 then when I leave uni and have disposable income, I'll pay for the latest FM. This is why piracy has in fact been shown to increase sales for many companies, and there are instances of authors and such anonymously releasing their books for free and seeing their sales rise. The alternative is that I don't play FM, don't get hooked and never give SI any money. Instead, I am playing it cracked this year and if I like it, I'll probably buy it next year. Hence, SI profit off of my cracked version, everyone wins and you have no leg to stand on. So I repeat, kindly go fuck yourself and leave me to it. What I do is of no business to you.

Quite apart from the multitude of logical fallacies that you're tying yourself in knots with and which I frankly don't have the inclination to untangle, break down and disprove individually, what you do is my business if you come here talking about it. You can do what you like elsewhere, but don't come on an SI affiliated site and expect any sympathy and/or understanding for your plight
Quite apart from the multitude of logical fallacies that you're tying yourself in knots with and which I frankly don't have the inclination to untangle, break down and disprove individually, what you do is my business if you come here talking about it. You can do what you like elsewhere, but don't come on an SI affiliated site and expect any sympathy and/or understanding for your plight

Well said the entitlement of some is amazing

Good Moaning

Login to post a comment

Login Register