Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
8 minutes ago
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
24 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
4 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
5 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
6 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
How will sortitoutsi Data Update work with FM19 1.3.0 Data Update? Is it planned to sync sortitoutsi changes with official changes?
Thanks, but I would like to see an answer from the Staff team (@Mateee, @SirTAVARES, @kowalik2594, @JúNioR_SpAwN.d, @bigpole)?

«This comment has been edited»
regarding changes that the Winter update has caused.. How do we fix issues such as Vicenza Calcio having the wrong name and Juventus U23 not having the Juve logo? Also starting a new save with the most recent live update still has staff issues such as Rui Faria starting unemployed (even though sortitoutsi's update has him correctly listed as Al Duhail's manager). The winter update is to blame for this as well I believe
the changes in susie were reset when the update data came out

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
the changes in susie were reset when the update data came out

So in order to play FM after the winter update with any susie updates/update files, you have to wait until the files themselves are made compatible with 19.3? Sorry, just trying to get my head around it
So in order to play FM after the winter update with any susie updates/update files, you have to wait until the files themselves are made compatible with 19.3? Sorry, just trying to get my head around it

update your game and download the file.

everything will work

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
update your game and download the file.

everything will work

Thanks for the response - I updated the game when 19.3 came out but could not use my database with all the added countries/leagues from susie as most of them had the name missing with red warning icons next to them.. if I removed the susie databases then I could select the 'base' leagues but noticed some discrepancies with team lineups not updated properly. So this made me wonder whether after 19.3, if one wanted to play with all editor files from susie and most recent susie update, that you had to wait and hope the editor data files would be updated individually before they could be used.. hope I am making sense
A lot of files with nation rules edited prior to winter updated are not compatible with the new DB this has nothing to do with the file here it is an SI issue and has been running for years you can either select the original DB on start up and those files will work or recreate them in the editor using the new DB ...but there is verification errors now doing this!!! SI are aware and have put out some workarounds look in the bugs forums there for details
A lot of files with nation rules edited prior to winter updated are not compatible with the new DB this has nothing to do with the file here it is an SI issue and has been running for years you can either select the original DB on start up and those files will work or recreate them in the editor using the new DB ...but there is verification errors now doing this!!! SI are aware and have put out some workarounds look in the bugs forums there for details

I see... so what have you been doing when starting a new save since 19.3 came out if I may ask? I have tried starting a new save with the standard DB but obviously it is not updated and so the shine quickly fades for me as I am a bit of a stickler for playing with the most recent update I guess for me my only choice is to wait for existing susie files to be updated or give it a go at updating them myself before starting a new save
I am about to start a save using the original DB and with a third party winter update that is compatible with the DB
Its over at fm scout
Login to post a comment

Login Register