Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
49 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
53 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
4 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26696 changes from 166 contributors.
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Discussion
Hi there,

Does anybody knows any way to place nations logos (for exemple, three lyons badge for england instead of the white flag with red cross) for real flags?

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

Does anybody knows any way to place nations logos (for exemple, three lyons badge for england instead of the white flag with red cross) for real flags?

Thanks in advance

you have to change the names of nations logos to flags name - for example if england flag is ENG so nations logo should have the same name.. then copy that to flags folder (large to large, small to small), overwrite and should works..
Login to post a comment

Login Register