Keith Batcheltor
7 years ago
1 month ago
I've just downloaded the latest squad, and have noticed when playing as my favourite team (Aston Villa), that 2 players Kieran Boucher and Callum Stretch are still showing in game, even though both have been edited out of the current squad. Is this a glitch? Any chance someone can tell me how to fix todays download (apart from the obvious of transferring the players in game) ?
mons
17 years ago
11 hours ago
I've just downloaded the latest squad, and have noticed when playing as my favourite team (Aston Villa), that 2 players Kieran Boucher and Callum Stretch are still showing in game, even though both have been edited out of the current squad. Is this a glitch? Any chance someone can tell me how to fix todays download (apart from the obvious of transferring the players in game) ?

You can submit changes to the download by browsing this page and locating the correct player. Once there, you can submit the required change(s) and you will be asked for an online link for the purpose of corroboration.
Keith Batcheltor
7 years ago
1 month ago
You can submit changes to the download by browsing this page and locating the correct player. Once there, you can submit the required change(s) and you will be asked for an online link for the purpose of corroboration.

Sorry mate, but you have missed the point I was making. If you go onto the edit squad page on here for Aston Villa, you will see that both players have already been edited (Both released). My point is that the download is wrong/has a glitch, as both players are still in the Villa squad, when you play the game with the latest squad download.

You'll need to Login to comment