Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
55 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
56 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
56 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
58 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
4 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
6 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26696 changes from 166 contributors.
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Discussion
I am trying to use the Sortitoutsi custom start date for march 2019 but when i go to choose my start date it says 2018 not 2019. Am i doing something wrong? Anyone know how to fix? I have tried multiple dates in march 2019, none work, they all show 2018 in game. Thanks!
Unfortunately i have tried changing the dates. I have tried every single day in june and every monday for a 2 month span and have not gotten it to work once. Any idea what the problem is?
I will upload my custom start date later on you can use that

what date do you want to start at?
Your text to link here...

There you go its set for january just change the date to march
I would like the start date to be June 7th 2019 (7/6/2019) if you could. I tried and it was still 2018. I really appreciate the help by the way
you cant go past may 2019
you cant go past may 2019

Can I please have the 29th of March? It ain't working for me...
Can I please have the 29th of March? It ain't working for me...

change the date yourself I have explained what to do earlier

also when you say it aint working what do you mean exactly ??
@mons @Footygamer

regarding the custom start date file something needs to be added to the spiel there to explain to new users that any custom start date cannot be used if you select USA/MLS on game start up

cheers

«This comment has been edited»
change the date yourself I have explained what to do earlier

also when you say it aint working what do you mean exactly ??

I did this and by it's not working I mean it keeps saying when I go to the start date it's in may 2018 lol even though I selected the 25th and then 29th of march. Just tried again at 1st of march and still does the same thing it now says "Start of 2018 season (26/2/2018)" Why is this happening i'm so confused lol
are you using MLS on game start?

what version of game are you using?
Login to post a comment

Login Register