Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 minutes ago
Asket added a download: Gomel Teampack
10 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213946 changes from 768 contributors.
28 minutes ago
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
32 minutes ago
BrViPe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Galaxix commented on: 4-1-2-1-2 Full Attack!!!
1 hour ago
Galaxix commented on: YFU Ball
1 hour ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213905 changes from 768 contributors.
2 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2020/21 Relink! (12/10/20)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213871 changes from 768 contributors.
3 hours ago
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
12345cieza added a download: Châteauroux Teampack
3 hours ago
ForeverAvicii commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213856 changes from 768 contributors.
4 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213848 changes from 768 contributors.
4 hours ago
matteo87varese commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
5 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
mons commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
5 hours ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
ForeverAvicii commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
6 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213821 changes from 767 contributors.
6 hours ago
Rdzin commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Rdzin added a download: Lille Teampack
6 hours ago
TragicIdol commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
6 hours ago
Jackal83 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
7 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
Discussion
Hello guys,

I created a bunch of different players (e.g. Legends) with a lot of effort the last weeks. I would like to know if there is any possibility to transfer those players later to a newer version of Football manager and if so how?

I am thankful for every advice.

«This comment has been edited»
Hello guys,

I created a bunch of different players (e.g. Legends) with a lot of effort the last weeks. I would like to know if there is any possibility to transfer those players later to a newer version of Football manager and if so how?

I am thankful for every advice.

As long as the editor data file you created only had created players, you should be able to use the same file in future version of the game without any major problems
Does this mean after including the players in the normal data file I can find the file on my hard-drive and transfer it from there?
As long as the editor data file you created only had created players, you should be able to use the same file in future version of the game without any major problems

Unfortuantly it does not. Is there a way to extact only the created once?
Unfortuantly it does not. Is there a way to extact only the created once?

As long as there aren't any major competition edits, you should be safe to go, really. What else did you edit?

If it's just changing Man Utd's kit colour to blue, for example, that change won't really be a major one and should still work if you use the file in FM21. If you put Man Utd in La Liga, that may or may not be a bit trickier.
As long as there aren't any major competition edits, you should be safe to go, really. What else did you edit?

If it's just changing Man Utd's kit colour to blue, for example, that change won't really be a major one and should still work if you use the file in FM21. If you put Man Utd in La Liga, that may or may not be a bit trickier.

I added one club with legends for example Ronadlinho etc. I put in the 1. Bundesliga.
I added one club with legends for example Ronadlinho etc. I put in the 1. Bundesliga.

Then you might have a bit of trouble depending on which team you took out etc.

That said, you should be able to edit it if need be when a new version of the game is released.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×