Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 25 minutes ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
25 minutes ago
Belajariman added a download: Málaga Teampack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240974 changes from 760 contributors.
2 hours ago
Vawkes commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Motherwell Teampack
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread Trophies
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240969 changes from 760 contributors.
5 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240947 changes from 760 contributors.
5 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240941 changes from 760 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240923 changes from 760 contributors.
9 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - 5 YEARS ON - Football Manager 2019
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240903 changes from 760 contributors.
10 hours ago
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Friday with Fox feat. DaveAzzopardi! / Football Manager 2019 & 2020, FM Researcher + Grassroots!
10 hours ago
JM_UK commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
10 hours ago
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240903 changes from 760 contributors.
11 hours ago
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240891 changes from 760 contributors.
11 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 161 - Mark Ball's Testimonial! | Football Manager 2019
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240879 changes from 760 contributors.
13 hours ago
Wrightt commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (11/10/19)
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240772 changes from 760 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240757 changes from 760 contributors.
14 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
15 hours ago
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
Discussion
I've downloaded faces to use in FM 19, I put them into my graphics folder, the same way I have with my logos and kits, and the same as I have in previous games, and yet for some reason, the faces don't show up in the game. I've followed all the steps on how to install them, and have tried clearing my cache and reloading the skin countless times, and yet the faces still don't show up. I've attached a screenshot of the path folder, can anyone help me figure out why I'm having this issue?
Attachments
I've downloaded faces to use in FM 19, I put them into my graphics folder, the same way I have with my logos and kits, and the same as I have in previous games, and yet for some reason, the faces don't show up in the game. I've followed all the steps on how to install them, and have tried clearing my cache and reloading the skin countless times, and yet the faces still don't show up. I've attached a screenshot of the path folder, can anyone help me figure out why I'm having this issue?

Do you have a config file in there? A config file is what tells the game to display the faces in the correct place. If it's not there, the faces can't display.
Do you have a config file in there? A config file is what tells the game to display the faces in the correct place. If it's not there, the faces can't display.

Where would the config file be? In the facepack folder or in the game files?
Where would the config file be? In the facepack folder or in the game files?

In the facepack folder. If you have downloaded the images yourself, you can generate one based on the contents of your facepack folder using the methods outlined in this thread.
In the facepack folder. If you have downloaded the images yourself, you can generate one based on the contents of your facepack folder using the methods outlined in this thread.

I've followed all the instructions, but after I tried to open fmXML, the application wouldn't work as its saying that certain files aren't opening. I've tried reinstalling it, but it's still showing the same error message. What should I do?
I've followed all the instructions, but after I tried to open fmXML, the application wouldn't work as its saying that certain files aren't opening. I've tried reinstalling it, but it's still showing the same error message. What should I do?

How big is your folder containing the cuts? Can you send it over and I'll do the config file for you? Easier that way
How big is your folder containing the cuts? Can you send it over and I'll do the config file for you? Easier that way

It's quite big, there's more than 1200 faces in there, is that ok?
It's quite big, there's more than 1200 faces in there, is that ok?

Then it's probably easier if I send you my version of FMxml, which works perfectly fine, and allows you to add new cuts in the future
Attachments
Then it's probably easier if I send you my version of FMxml, which works perfectly fine, and allows you to add new cuts in the future

Great, thanks a lot!
Hi,
I’m a team doctor for a league 1 club- is there anyway to have my picture on there when people look instead of the silhouette?
Thanks
Hi,
I’m a team doctor for a league 1 club- is there anyway to have my picture on there when people look instead of the silhouette?
Thanks

Upload a good picture on our request forum and it will be cut in due course
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×