Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510836 changes from 918 contributors.
19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 315356 changes from 983 contributors.
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 73482 changes from 299 contributors.
26 minutes ago
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
26 minutes ago
Ernesttico added a download: Bari Teampack
1 hour ago
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Argentina (Copa America 2019) Teampack
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
4 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.08
4 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
4 hours ago
StuartNG added a topic: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
5 hours ago
Baba Fumika added a download: JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 New!(17/06/19)
5 hours ago
Joao Vitor Salazar commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
7 hours ago
Footygamer commented on: Database Updated (and Data Update Reset)
7 hours ago
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
8 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
9 hours ago
Pedromi11 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
10 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
11 hours ago
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
Discussion
The fixtures for the new season came out today, so seems appropriate to have this ready for 8 weeks time when it all goes off again.

Opening run:

Friday August 9
Liverpool v Norwich (Sky)

Saturday August 10
West Ham v Man City (BT Sport)
Bournemouth v Sheffield United
Burnley v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Everton
Leicester v Wolves
Watford v Brighton
Spurs v Aston Villa (Sky)

Sunday August 11
Newcastle v Arsenal (Sky)
Man Utd v Chelsea (Sky)

Its a hello to VAR and Amazon Prime for this season as well for the first time... could keep things interesting.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I genuinely believe that we'll probably go 0 from 4 to start the season, 2 banana skins and 2 proper tough teams smfh
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Speaking of Amazon Prime, looks like they're just doing December...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D87SF2xXoAA0aKR.jpg
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

I presume for the next round of PL auctions that Amazon might try their luck for more if this initial burst is a success. But I don't really know how many people who don't already access to AP will wanna sign up just to see 2 rounds of games. And I say that aware Boxing Day is still a bit of a lucrative window.

Having looked at our fixtures, I'm bemused the PL is giving Newcastle a slightly different version of last season. Again tis a North London opponent at home on day 1 followed by a trip to a promoted side, plus 5 of the top 6 by the end of October, a bogey ground away day on Boxing Day, and away to Brighton followed by home to Liverpool as part of the season end. Feels oddly unimaginative. Though I guess the bigger issue is the continuing bemusement as to who's going to be running the joint given the questions over Rafa and Ashley that are still unanswered at this moment.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Login to post a comment

Login Register