Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Source links
1 hour ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Maxime Wauters broke the record for FM2018 Most Consecutive Champions League Titles with 10
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Source links
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
3 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51064 changes from 197 contributors.
6 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
6 hours ago
Armamaddon commented on: SS Template Thread
6 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
6 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
7 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
7 hours ago
Le_Guillaume commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51055 changes from 197 contributors.
8 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51022 changes from 197 contributors.
9 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50948 changes from 197 contributors.
10 hours ago
moondog777 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
11 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
12 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
12 hours ago
alfie103 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
12 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Discussion
Let's hope they can get it back up and running in a few weeks, delay Euro 2020 for a couple of years and let them run into summer a bit.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

this will last for sometime, sad to say and I would be amazed if the season isnt already over in Europe and all results are void

the question is will season 19/20 be re run next season with same clubs in the same leagues has to be IMO

the integrity of the current season has gone now only fair outcome is to go again
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg
No solution to this crisis is a good one. Its all about picking the least shit one at this point.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I came up with a potential idea on what to do with the Premier League!

https://medium.com/@jamietarrant/premier-league-0-1-coronavirus-7f4dfb6c4097

«This comment has been edited»
Twitter - @MUFCTarrant
Medium - @JamieTarrant
heard rumours.....it may start May till July 12th to finish this season without tv live! don't know if true!
There's legitimate talk Ashley might be about to sell Newcastle to a consortium largely lead by Saudi cash backed up by a number of UK-based business people, which would put Newcastle as one of the wealthiest clubs about. Though I'm aware if it happens and we begin to do well, the "Oh you're only winning cos you have dictator cash" card will be played - Man City have had it for years so presumably we'd have to as well, not least given Saudi Arabia's record on a lot of things like human rights or suppression of freedoms is a lot worse than the UAE's.

Though I'd be a lot more excited if football still wasn't totally screwed over by that pandemic.

Anyone willing to guess when the PL season might restart, if at all?

«This comment has been edited»
noir et blanc armée

football/sport should only start when it is safe to do so and there is no risk of further lives being lost due to it starting back

at this point it is irrelevant saving lives is the priority and it will be absurd if any sport is allowed to start up in the current climate it will be sometime before it starts back and when it does I hope the obscene amount of money we have seen in the modern era will be changed for good and the gap between the ultra- elite and the others will be drastically reduced that could be the only positive to come out of this terrible event
football/sport should only start when it is safe to do so and there is no risk of further lives being lost due to it starting back

at this point it is irrelevant saving lives is the priority and it will be absurd if any sport is allowed to start up in the current climate it will be sometime before it starts back and when it does I hope the obscene amount of money we have seen in the modern era will be changed for good and the gap between the ultra- elite and the others will be drastically reduced that could be the only positive to come out of this terrible event

Agreed. It'll be a long time before leisure events with mass crowds attending are able to be held, and even closed doors football might be a stretch for a while if there's still large clusters of cases and healthcare resources required for bigger priorities.

But I'm not sure about the obscene amount of money. If anything, there's fear it could end up being the opposite with lower league clubs having significant cash flow problems and elite level clubs have easy pickings for the players they want to sign from clubs financially damaged. Though I'm aware there's talk a number of big name clubs are reportedly cutting transfer budgets, so its not as if they're going to be unaffected.

"Screwed over" might not be the best choice of words in my last post on the matter tbf.
noir et blanc armée

Agreed. It'll be a long time before leisure events with mass crowds attending are able to be held, and even closed doors football might be a stretch for a while if there's still large clusters of cases and healthcare resources required for bigger priorities.

But I'm not sure about the obscene amount of money. If anything, there's fear it could end up being the opposite with lower league clubs having significant cash flow problems and elite level clubs have easy pickings for the players they want to sign from clubs financially damaged. Though I'm aware there's talk a number of big name clubs are reportedly cutting transfer budgets, so its not as if they're going to be unaffected.

"Screwed over" might not be the best choice of words in my last post on the matter tbf.

yes mate I agree with you, and my comment about the obscene amount of money is directed at the Prem and the so called elite clubs, there is more than enough money in the game for everyone to be ok, same however as with most things the majority of the wealth is in the hands of a small amount and that should change, I hope it really will after this terrible event is over
Just confirmed 17th June as a restart date for the 2 games not played on Carabao Cup weekend - so Man City v Arsenal and Villa v Sheffield Utd - with a full programme the following weekend.

Not so sure if its still too soon (if not as soon as this desire to reopen a lot of things next week when the UK coronavirus death rate is still in triple digits) but I guess we'll get our own version of the weirdness we're getting in the Bundesliga to see closed door matches.
noir et blanc armée

Login to post a comment

Login Register