Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192814 changes from 629 contributors.
23 minutes ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
25 minutes ago
krissmed commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
45 minutes ago
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192760 changes from 628 contributors.
2 hours ago
Alex Rodulf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192761 changes from 628 contributors.
2 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diares Lessons Learnt Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192616 changes from 627 contributors.
3 hours ago
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
4 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
4 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
julianocp commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
8 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192507 changes from 627 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
13 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
13 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
13 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
13 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
14 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
14 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Discussion
Hi guys,
I would like to eliminate the Chelsea market block, is it a complicated thing? Thanks
Hi guys,
I would like to eliminate the Chelsea market block, is it a complicated thing? Thanks

it's already in Players and Staff Changes.xml inside the Live Transfer Update
No Requests or support by PM. Use the Forum
it's already in Players and Staff Changes.xml inside the Live Transfer Update

I had already entered it but it does not allow me to do market anyway

EDIT:
I had downloaded yesterday's update and the "new players and staff" file was present. Now I have downloaded the latest update and inside is the new "Player and Staff Chanced" file.
Probably not present in yesterday's version. Thank you!

«This comment has been edited»
I had already entered it but it does not allow me to do market anyway

EDIT:
I had downloaded yesterday's update and the "new players and staff" file was present. Now I have downloaded the latest update and inside is the new "Player and Staff Chanced" file.
Probably not present in yesterday's version. Thank you!

i changed the name, delete the other files and download the ones from next build
i changed the name, delete the other files and download the ones from next build

I deleted the contents of the whole "data editor" folder and inserted all the files of the last update (except contracts and age) but the Chelsea market is still blocked

EDIT:

I try again with the update released 30 minutes ago

I deleted the contents of the whole "data editor" folder and inserted all the files of the last update (except contracts and age) but the Chelsea market is still blocked

EDIT:

I try again with the update released 30 minutes ago

ah u want to eliminate
just go to editor, search chelsea and then remove the transfer embargo
ah u want to eliminate
just go to editor, search chelsea and then remove the transfer embargo

I tried to verify but I find only fields where to insert dates (so it doesn't even seem activated)

https://i.imgur.com/avstYJq.png
I tried to verify but I find only fields where to insert dates (so it doesn't even seem activated)

https://i.imgur.com/avstYJq.png

it's not because u loaded the original database
it's not because u loaded the original database

True! I tried to load yours but it warns me that it was created using an older version of the database and consequently cannot load it.
Is it not possible to directly modify the xml file line with any xml program?

EDIT:
Nothing ... in the end I tried them all but I couldn't change anything. I tried with the editor to insert the dates in the original database but they are not considered.
The only solution (even if it annoys me a bit) is to buy the editor in game, maybe with this I could make the change. I'm slightly ... sad !!!
If you have other ideas, write to me

i can make a version of the one shared without the transfer ban
use this instead of the .xml
Attachments
use this instead of the .xml

Thank you so much!
I didn't want to ask for such a thing because I've always been of the idea that you have to try yourself first, but I have to say that this time I tried them all without being able to solve.
Now check on the forum and I see that you have created a file for me without the "problem".
Thank you very much SirTavares, really.

i can make a version of the one shared without the transfer ban

Can you explain which line of text in here will remove the ban? Thanks
Can you explain which line of text in here will remove the ban? Thanks

just do it editor
why are you asking questions just to edit xml files?

both Qs asked are easily done in editor in seconds

Use the Forums for requests or questions please
just do it editor
why are you asking questions just to edit xml files?

both Qs asked are easily done in editor in seconds

My question wasn't answered. Thanks for your help anyway

My question wasn't answered. Thanks for your help anyway

i'll fix your issue, remove General Changes file.

and if you want answers go to SI Forum.. now stop spamming people in PM
Login to post a comment

Login Register