Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
17 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
32 minutes ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
49 minutes ago
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
52 minutes ago
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
52 minutes ago
maalivahti added a download: APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC [10.09] Teampack
53 minutes ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
53 minutes ago
mons added a download: Padova(serieB)_u20_u18 Mixpack
55 minutes ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 547705 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 360110 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 147694 changes from 466 contributors.
1 hour ago
RD_ commented on: Removing CL qualified teams
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
1 hour ago
CDarling commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 547563 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 359960 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 147593 changes from 466 contributors.
2 hours ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Removing CL qualified teams
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
2 hours ago
might_tv commented on: IDIOT'S GUIDE: Custom Start Date 2019 (Last Update 02/July/2019)
2 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Italy / Denmark Latest Update
3 hours ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
Ray Pearce commented on: Italy / Denmark Latest Update
3 hours ago
Ray Pearce added a topic: Italy / Denmark Latest Update
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 547535 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 359917 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 147493 changes from 466 contributors.
Discussion
Hi, first of all sorry because my english is too bad, so I will try to explain my problem fast.

I have bought FM Touch 2 days ago, I've installed logopacks and kits and they worked. But when I've tried to install facepacks, they don't appear in-game. Tried mobile facepacks and Sortitoutsi cut out megapack, worked for me on other versions but not in this one. I've tried a lot of times the preferences changes, but they don't work. Kits and logos still working, but I can't see the faces. Can anyone help me pls? I'm getting mad
Hi, first of all sorry because my english is too bad, so I will try to explain my problem fast.

I have bought FM Touch 2 days ago, I've installed logopacks and kits and they worked. But when I've tried to install facepacks, they don't appear in-game. Tried mobile facepacks and Sortitoutsi cut out megapack, worked for me on other versions but not in this one. I've tried a lot of times the preferences changes, but they don't work. Kits and logos still working, but I can't see the faces. Can anyone help me pls? I'm getting mad

Looks like you may not have installed it correctly. Can I have a screenshot of the location you've installed it in, and another one of the contents of your facepack folder?
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/050400351483c2d66ed99b587f204e83b58919730282b33b3a48c6d33bbe78a5720aba37.jpg

I've installed facepacks before and they worked (fm 17, fm 18, fm 19), I have problems with this version and I don't know why

//edit// Just Messi face because I don't want to move 12 gb too many times, it's just for try

«This comment has been edited»
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/050400351483c2d66ed99b587f204e83b58919730282b33b3a48c6d33bbe78a5720aba37.jpg

I've installed facepacks before and they worked (fm 17, fm 18, fm 19), I have problems with this version and I don't know why

//edit// Just Messi face because I don't want to move 12 gb too many times, it's just for try

You have just one image in the folder, and you don't even have a config file to map it in-game. Can't really work like that

Give me a screenshot of the full megapack folder and I can see what could the issue be. I can't assess what the problem could be otherwise

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register