Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
26 minutes ago
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
29 minutes ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
40 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
40 minutes ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 21 Mixpack
54 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 191028 changes from 621 contributors.
58 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190949 changes from 621 contributors.
2 hours ago
krissmed commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
Avi123 commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
2 hours ago
Reggie8294 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
fotisromaios commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
2 hours ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
Reggie8294 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.11 OUT NOW [23/07/2019]
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: BARCELONA 2019/20 FM19 TRANSFER UPDATE | Griezmann Makes Barca Debut! | Football Manager 2019 #1
4 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190752 changes from 620 contributors.
5 hours ago
delichris commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
7 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
monkey3379 commented on: SS Retro Shirts
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190751 changes from 620 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190691 changes from 620 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190678 changes from 620 contributors.
14 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
14 hours ago
satanismyuncle commented on: Can I use the squad numbers in friendly games?
Discussion
https://economist.com.na/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/extra-Sport-Supersport.jpg

Another year, another set of qualifiers that half sneak under the radar.

Celtic managed to get a first leg aggregate win over FK Sarajevo, 1-3, which should be enough to see them through the second leg and into the next round. You can never be too sure though!

TNS managed to self destruct in their game against Feronikeli, conceding in the 89th and 93rd minutes after leading the game with two goals of their own. A tricky trip to Kosovo awaits.

Riga FC and Rosenberg visit Dundalk and Linfield respectively tonight, tough fixtures for the Irish teams.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Dundalk were rather disappointing in the home leg last week. Riga stuck to their plan really well and looked a good team considering the last Latvian team I seen were Skonto playing an awful Pats team in one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure to go to. Should be a good game now on Wednesday. Live on RTE as far as I know for those who can get it.
Keep on Hooping!!
Dundalk were rather disappointing in the home leg last week. Riga stuck to their plan really well and looked a good team considering the last Latvian team I seen were Skonto playing an awful Pats team in one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure to go to. Should be a good game now on Wednesday. Live on RTE as far as I know for those who can get it.

Back when Val invested in our club we would have preseason in Latvia, their teams are not too bad tbh!

What is RTE?

The Irish National Broadcaster. Usually have live games available on their player.

https://www.rte.ie/player/ Can be a bit temperamental though.

Thought that they played really well and created a few chances. Pity neither team could score.
Keep on Hooping!!
The Irish National Broadcaster. Usually have live games available on their player.

https://www.rte.ie/player/ Can be a bit temperamental though.

Thought that they played really well and created a few chances. Pity neither team could score.

Just tried to watch some of the U19s on there, says it cannot be streamed due to rights restrictions. I guess it will be the same for these games

Well, as @davysrfc probably watched, Dundalk took their game against Riga all the way to penalties and won 5-4! Linfield dropped down to the Europa League qualifiers as they succumbed to Rosenborg. Scotland and Wales both celebrated their teams going through, Celtic and TNS respectively.

TNS v FC Copenhagen
Celtic v Nomme Kalju (Estonian team)
Dundalk v FC Qarabag (everyone's favourite Azerbaijan team)

Yeah massive win for Dundalk, they get 960k for getting through. Huge amount of money, and they'll go on to Europa League Round 3 if they lose to Qarabag.
Keep on Hooping!!
Just tried to watch some of the U19s on there, says it cannot be streamed due to rights restrictions. I guess it will be the same for these games

Imagine its a geographic thing, in that RTE only works if you live in Ireland.

Can happen - while on holiday in Spain last year, I found quite a few clips on YouTube that are region blocked in the UK from TV shows I like.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Well. two of our teams fell down into the Europa League as they failed to overcome their opposition here. Those teams being Dundalk and TNS. However, Celtic eased through and now face sterner opposition in Cluj of Romania.

However, Celtic eased through and now face sterner opposition in Cluj of Romania.

They were stern indeed...

070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Login to post a comment

Login Register