Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
bloha1 commented on: Totally random potential abilities
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197791 changes from 645 contributors.
3 hours ago
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
3 hours ago
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197763 changes from 645 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197578 changes from 644 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197577 changes from 644 contributors.
9 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: NK Maribor Teampack
9 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
10 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Sporting Clube de Portugal - Futebol, SAD Teampack
10 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Olympiacos U20 Teampack
12 hours ago
sparta1888 added a download: Boca Juniors & River Plate Kits 2014-15
12 hours ago
crazyanimals commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197428 changes from 644 contributors.
12 hours ago
carlos-fierro commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
12 hours ago
carlos-fierro added a topic: Fierro facepacks 2020
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197414 changes from 644 contributors.
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
12 hours ago
ps_beldjs commented on: Balls 3D for FM 19
13 hours ago
djl4485 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
13 hours ago
djl4485 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197372 changes from 644 contributors.
13 hours ago
davede commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
13 hours ago
Discussion
https://economist.com.na/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/extra-Sport-Supersport.jpg

Another year, another set of qualifiers that half sneak under the radar.

Celtic managed to get a first leg aggregate win over FK Sarajevo, 1-3, which should be enough to see them through the second leg and into the next round. You can never be too sure though!

TNS managed to self destruct in their game against Feronikeli, conceding in the 89th and 93rd minutes after leading the game with two goals of their own. A tricky trip to Kosovo awaits.

Riga FC and Rosenberg visit Dundalk and Linfield respectively tonight, tough fixtures for the Irish teams.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Dundalk were rather disappointing in the home leg last week. Riga stuck to their plan really well and looked a good team considering the last Latvian team I seen were Skonto playing an awful Pats team in one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure to go to. Should be a good game now on Wednesday. Live on RTE as far as I know for those who can get it.
Keep on Hooping!!
Dundalk were rather disappointing in the home leg last week. Riga stuck to their plan really well and looked a good team considering the last Latvian team I seen were Skonto playing an awful Pats team in one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure to go to. Should be a good game now on Wednesday. Live on RTE as far as I know for those who can get it.

Back when Val invested in our club we would have preseason in Latvia, their teams are not too bad tbh!

What is RTE?

The Irish National Broadcaster. Usually have live games available on their player.

https://www.rte.ie/player/ Can be a bit temperamental though.

Thought that they played really well and created a few chances. Pity neither team could score.
Keep on Hooping!!
The Irish National Broadcaster. Usually have live games available on their player.

https://www.rte.ie/player/ Can be a bit temperamental though.

Thought that they played really well and created a few chances. Pity neither team could score.

Just tried to watch some of the U19s on there, says it cannot be streamed due to rights restrictions. I guess it will be the same for these games

Well, as @davysrfc probably watched, Dundalk took their game against Riga all the way to penalties and won 5-4! Linfield dropped down to the Europa League qualifiers as they succumbed to Rosenborg. Scotland and Wales both celebrated their teams going through, Celtic and TNS respectively.

TNS v FC Copenhagen
Celtic v Nomme Kalju (Estonian team)
Dundalk v FC Qarabag (everyone's favourite Azerbaijan team)

Yeah massive win for Dundalk, they get 960k for getting through. Huge amount of money, and they'll go on to Europa League Round 3 if they lose to Qarabag.
Keep on Hooping!!
Just tried to watch some of the U19s on there, says it cannot be streamed due to rights restrictions. I guess it will be the same for these games

Imagine its a geographic thing, in that RTE only works if you live in Ireland.

Can happen - while on holiday in Spain last year, I found quite a few clips on YouTube that are region blocked in the UK from TV shows I like.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Well. two of our teams fell down into the Europa League as they failed to overcome their opposition here. Those teams being Dundalk and TNS. However, Celtic eased through and now face sterner opposition in Cluj of Romania.

However, Celtic eased through and now face sterner opposition in Cluj of Romania.

They were stern indeed...

070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Login to post a comment

Login Register