Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195988 changes from 638 contributors.
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195975 changes from 638 contributors.
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195933 changes from 638 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195926 changes from 638 contributors.
7 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
8 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
9 hours ago
StaffMan commented on: Germany - 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195315 changes from 636 contributors.
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
10 hours ago
hammer9 added a topic: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
10 hours ago
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #5 Massive Progress! | Football Manager 2019
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195249 changes from 636 contributors.
12 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195235 changes from 636 contributors.
12 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Discussion
Hi, i have a (stupid?) question : is the fm 18 database is update in same time as fm 19??? because when i start a new game on FM18, some transferts are missing like Kompany @ RSCA, Ibra still @ Man Utd.
Thanks
nobody know ?
download fm19 update,and put the file "player and staff changes" in editor data in fm 18 start a new game for those who ply fm 18
they are not updating old games you need to do it yourself, download the data base update all the transfers injuries (optional) age (optional) et voila. but i highly recommend buying new FM in few months !
they are not updating old games you need to do it yourself, download the data base update all the transfers injuries (optional) age (optional) et voila. but i highly recommend buying new FM in few months !

sorry, but buy the games every year just for an update transfers, no thanks ...
download fm19 update,and put the file "player and staff changes" in editor data in fm 18 start a new game for those who ply fm 18

how are you finding this working in game??

usually anything created in the current editor(eg FM19) can be used in older versions(eg FM18/17/16)
but using files generated here with our online editor it is working to an extent

as a tip for users ( I am sure you are aware) when trying files created in previous versions you need to load them in the editor for the version you want to play open and just save/export and save....

eg the file from FM19 will need to be loaded in the editor for FM18 opened in it and then saved before using in game
then is no guarantee all changes will work but well worth trying

Use the Forums for requests or questions please
https://i.gyazo.com/b795a74517b242e181e0580e8620709c.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/18f7061200d77de09a575daa36acf49f.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/f148f026d44ea49aa4349a33aedd3266.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
Use the Forums for requests or questions please
sorry, but buy the games every year just for an update transfers, no thanks ...

well its not really for a transfers, its also for supporting the developers, game changes and they are adding new features, its more fun every year really and 60 bucks is not a fortune imo

but if you prefer to play with data base i understand and good luck waiting for new update !
how are you finding this working in game??

usually anything created in the current editor(eg FM19) can be used in older versions(eg FM18/17/16)
but using files generated here with our online editor it is working to an extent

as a tip for users ( I am sure you are aware) when trying files created in previous versions you need to load them in the editor for the version you want to play open and just save/export and save....

eg the file from FM19 will need to be loaded in the editor for FM18 opened in it and then saved before using in game
then is no guarantee all changes will work but well worth trying

i start a new game with fm19 files and its ok for the moment but i just put "player and staff changes" for Kompany @ rsca.
the sortitoutsi files is XML and i dont see him in my editor.

well its not really for a transfers, its also for supporting the developers, game changes and they are adding new features, its more fun every year really and 60 bucks is not a fortune imo

but if you prefer to play with data base i understand and good luck waiting for new update !

yes I agree with you, I know it's not a big studio ^^ but from fm18 to fm19 there are not many difference to buy fm 19
Login to post a comment

Login Register