Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192360 changes from 626 contributors.
4 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
5 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
5 hours ago
HJN030 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
5 hours ago
gabriel maximus commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
6 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192304 changes from 626 contributors.
6 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
6 hours ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
6 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
6 hours ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
6 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
7 hours ago
Carlito85 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192128 changes from 625 contributors.
7 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Discussion
Hi

Is there a way to remove a team from being in CL qualification?

For example, I have moved Leverkusen to the Sky Bet Championship, so do not want them in the CL, I would rather put the team I swapped them with there (Reading).

I created an extra file and removed them which does work, however when used with the SI promotions and reegations file, it puts them back in the CL.

Thanks.
If you want to use the promotion file you need to edit that with your changes and not use your file
Use the Forums for requests or questions please
If you want to use the promotion file you need to edit that with your changes and not use your file

I know lol...………………….. I'm asking how - which lines of text to edit in the XML ?
I know lol...………………….. I'm asking how - which lines of text to edit in the XML ?

open the promotion file in editor

then swap the teams you want to(lever)

and update the teams in UCL etc that you want will take seconds to do
when you save the file will auto save as fmf unless you use the export function
Use the Forums for requests or questions please
Login to post a comment

Login Register