Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
HLSWRTH commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
9 minutes ago
Lucas78 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
11 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
13 minutes ago
syd.kannen commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
18 minutes ago
Ilyana commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
18 minutes ago
HLSWRTH commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
26 minutes ago
javier_83 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
28 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
28 minutes ago
HRiddick added a download: Millwall Teampack
32 minutes ago
Girafi commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
32 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
34 minutes ago
Grant MacDonald commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
36 minutes ago
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
37 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
39 minutes ago
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
39 minutes ago
Juancr7 added a download: LIGA MX 20 PARTE 2 Mixpack
41 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
43 minutes ago
Lucas78 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
48 minutes ago
Elad Meirovitz commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
50 minutes ago
Grant MacDonald commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
1 hour ago
merictasvur commented on: Choice of pre-match shirts
1 hour ago
MY DON KARL DAVIS commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Mackanx commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
2 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #18 Spurs Strike Again! | Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
ovidiu10 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
2 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack
2 hours ago
ulrich_hart commented on: 4-1-2-2-1
3 hours ago
aworldapart commented on: FM-Base Dark Skin for FM20
3 hours ago
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Discussion

All the Changelog about Player/Staff can be found here

Download here
(last update 5 September 2019)

This File Includes changes like:

- Chelsea 1 Year Market Ban
- VAR added to PL, EL, UCL
- Team Details updated
- Player Details updated
- New Players Created
- New Staff Created
- Players Transfer History updated
- Players Transfer Values updated
- Team Records updated
- Injuries & Suspensions Removed

Details that has been changed and are not in Changelog:
- Place of Birth
- 1st and 2nd Nationalities
- Sell Clauses
- Work Licenses
- Release Clauses
- Option to Renew Contract
- Players leaving after contract
- Numbers and T-Shirt Names
- Transfer fees
- Positions
- Languages
- Age, Foot, etc

Screenshots here

Please pay attention to the files you have in /editor data/ some may influence the general experience!

Attention that this is a Work In Progress and every feedback about bugs or new stuff is appreciated!

https://i.imgur.com/gU3ydVG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tcBFUUo.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
No Requests or support by PM. Use the Forum
Hi Thank you so much!

I cannot download the file through the link posted.
Hi Thank you so much!

I cannot download the file through the link posted.

i uwas just now updating the file try now

edit: nice i got my warning back, what a joke
What is going on?

What is going on? the forum is preventing you to share the file?

doesn't work?
Not really.."This site can’t be reached"
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cunsas9ojtcV4k-OPNAXMCBV4UvPiz4a

@kingrobbo when u can delete this post pls.. it's fixed

Not really.."This site can’t be reached"

works now, my bad
Awesome! It works now
file updated with yesterday's transfers + Attributes updated from some generated players
Never mind. I got it to work. Thanks for the file.

Hi there, thanks for the upload, for some reason I can't see; Hannibal Mejbri, Carlton Cole, Andy Little and Tristan Hammond once I apply this to my game. Is there any reason why these particular persons aren't showing up when I search the database? I have all the relevant leagues selected, I've also search for Mejbri when opening the file in the editor and nothing shows.

Hi there, thanks for the upload, for some reason I can't see; Hannibal Mejbri, Carlton Cole, Andy Little and Tristan Hammond once I apply this to my game. Is there any reason why these particular persons aren't showing up when I search the database? I have all the relevant leagues selected, I've also search for Mejbri when opening the file in the editor and nothing shows.

Mejbri its normal that he doesnt appear as i updated the changelog and forgot to post the version here,
check 1st page link, should be fine now

Mejbri and Carlton Cole should be fine now
Andy Little and Tristan Hammond can be depend on other files u're using, in some Transfer Updates he maybe set as Retired and Hammond id could be set as another player

Thanks for the file @SirTAVARES

Is it easy for us to manually edit this file with future changes?
Thanks for the file @SirTAVARES

Is it easy for us to manually edit this file with future changes?

you can import and do your changes or tell me and i'll change for everyone

i will be retired when fm20 comes, cause the game is expensive af

but i was never retired, just didn't wanted my work shared here for others to profit
i will be retired when fm20 comes, cause the game is expensive af

but i was never retired, just didn't wanted my work shared here for others to profit

No one profits here, in fact it mostly costs Rob/Footygamer money to keep the place running as you already know. I've been on this site for nearly 16 years now and have never ever received a penny through peoples Premium Membership and neither has anybody else. We all do what we do for the love of the game, the site and its members, so please stop lying and get your facts correct before posting, thank you.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
No one profits here, in fact it mostly costs Rob/Footygamer money to keep the place running as you already know. I've been on this site for nearly 16 years now and have never ever received a penny through peoples Premium Membership and neither has anybody else. We all do what we do for the love of the game, the site and its members, so please stop lying and get your facts correct before posting, thank you.

Profit doesn't always mean money... people prefer to downlnoad files with bugs fixed than broken as it was before i created the file...and you can see his messages about the website hosts. Where am i lying?
So 16 years from now have you seen him active in other threads than Memberships? in how many years you have a promise of a new website with bugs fixed? He owns this and he knows shit about what happens here.
You are a active Staff member ok, now tell me a active staff member with 20k submissions, 11k transfers managed, 2.2k comments that is here every day trying to fix website bugs doesn't even deserve a single thank you and doesn't even know who the staff is 'cause people get afk until the summer, stay active until november to get the FM Key provided and then be inactive until next summer.

Just because "you guys" don't know to discuss the website problems, remove my staff, remove my posts where i explained why my file was removed and a random staff that its here once every 3 months gave me a random warning...

anyways it's my opinion and that doesn't change anything since i'm here for 5 years and no changes have been made. A day after i left, people actually started to do something.
I for one am getting very tired of these baseless accusations and innuendos from @SirTAVARES. If you want to continue using this site to provide output for the community, I suggest you avoid projecting this kind of martyr complex any more. If you keep persisting in doing so, perhaps it'd be best if you did all this work elsewhere, but if you want to stay here, cut it out. Nobody's ever criticised your work, but these bad manners and willful misunderstandings have got to stop now.
I for one am getting very tired of these baseless accusations and innuendos from @SirTAVARES. If you want to continue using this site to provide output for the community, I suggest you avoid projecting this kind of martyr complex any more. If you keep persisting in doing so, perhaps it'd be best if you did all this work elsewhere, but if you want to stay here, cut it out. Nobody's ever criticised your work, but these bad manners and willful misunderstandings have got to stop now.

LOL VP was the one triggering the conversation.
i have several non-sense discussions with staff before, don't need more.

why don't u talk with VP about this? getting accused of being a liar is a big thing.

edit: feel free to delete all this conversation, although the acusation

Mejbri its normal that he doesnt appear as i updated the changelog and forgot to post the version here,
check 1st page link, should be fine now

Mejbri and Carlton Cole should be fine now
Andy Little and Tristan Hammond can be depend on other files u're using, in some Transfer Updates he maybe set as Retired and Hammond id could be set as another player

Thanks so much for that, carry on with the great work for the community it's much appreciated.
Thanks so much for that, carry on with the great work for the community it's much appreciated.

feel free to post some feedback/new stuff
updated 1st post link

Thanks - presume you have added Rooney’s transfer in the future as a player/coach?
Thanks - presume you have added Rooney’s transfer in the future as a player/coach?

yes, its there

Nice - can you add Omer Riza who is U23 assistant coach at Watford.

Strangely he is missing from the game but has been in former FM versions.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/omer-riza-17341a4a
Great Job, SirTavares!

Would you be able to include these players in your next update?

Ryotaro Meshino from Man City
Quinten Simons from Beerschot
Hwang Ui-Jo from Bordeaux
Nesta Guinness-Walker from AFC Wimbledon
Daniel Schmidt from Sint-Truiden
Mor Ndiaye from Porto
Adrien Perez from LAFC.
Mohammed Katana Nyanje from Aspire
David Villa from Vissel Kobe.
Akira Fitzgerald from Richmond Kickers
Edgar Sevikyan from Levante
Hiroki Sugajima from Portimonense
Anthony Musaba from NEC Nijmegen

Cheers

Isak Hansen-Aaroen Of Tromso who will join Man Utd next August 2020.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-complete-signing-norwegian-18923172

Noah Solskjaer (son of Ole, perhaps add relationship?)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49165597
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×