Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 43 seconds ago
john2500 commented on: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
43 seconds ago
john2500 added a topic: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
1 minute ago
john2500 commented on: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
1 minute ago
john2500 added a topic: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
2 minutes ago
2 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
9 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Norway - OBOS-Ligaen SS'2019 Relink! (14/10/19)
10 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
10 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
11 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
11 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
12 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
15 minutes ago
flexdas added a article: buy weed online/ Whatsapp : +310645175439
23 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240558 changes from 759 contributors.
42 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
50 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
56 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
1 hour ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240541 changes from 759 contributors.
1 hour ago
perezveiga commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Recap | Season Seventeen Review | Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
Ivs commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240491 changes from 759 contributors.
3 hours ago
kleed added a download: Schalke & Werder staff & players
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240485 changes from 759 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240467 changes from 759 contributors.
5 hours ago
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Discussion
I thought it was right to let you know, because if someone decided to use your file with the latest updates from the Sortitoutsi Data Update, this would not work properly as per your schedule. That's all.

there's no error in my file, speak with susie owners about their files.
No Requests or support by PM. Use the Forum
new update with a some players missing created, check changelog
If you try to start a new game using the last Sortitoutsi Data Update + Tweaks file (obviously eliminating "Player and Staff" ) , you'll see that the teams' budgets have changed. It is not a modification made to the Tweaks file, I checked (Chelsea now has a 100ml budget !!).
In my opinion, but I can also be wrong, it is that there is another file that does not allow the uploading of its data.

The sortitoutsi.net update isn't guaranteed to work with any files not included in the download itself, you use any other extra files at your own risk. Every file that forms part of the extra files is designed specifically to work with the update and simply cannot take into account clashes it may have with other files that aren't part of it, that level of coordination is impossible.

Club finances are part of the Club Changes file, English clubs have their finances updated because their windows closed earlier, other countries will follow when the window finally shuts, it's just easier to modify when clubs can't buy or sell any more.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/minsterman/gamalsig.png
The sortitoutsi.net update isn't guaranteed to work with any files not included in the download itself, you use any other extra files at your own risk. Every file that forms part of the extra files is designed specifically to work with the update and simply cannot take into account clashes it may have with other files that aren't part of it, that level of coordination is impossible.

Club finances are part of the Club Changes file, English clubs have their finances updated because their windows closed earlier, other countries will follow when the window finally shuts, it's just easier to modify when clubs can't buy or sell any more.

Guys, I have only pointed out to the author of the file that with the latest updates of the Sortitoutsi Data Update his file is not 100% functional. Stop.
I realized that it is NOT about your file (I've been saying this for at least 8 hours), I just wanted to make it clear that if some user decides to download the file now, it would NOT work with the Sortitoutsi Data Update. That's all.
It seems to me that it is becoming a "state affair". I wanted to point out to those who might want to start a new game.
Is it clear for everyone now?
Sorry for the outburst ... but I see that you have not understood the reason for my messages

p.s. 9 years that I use your files, I will have a little understood how they work, right?

«This comment has been edited»
i still don't know what doesn't work with you and what has to do with my file (since you posted it here)

even yesterday i created a save with the files and everything is ok
Guys, I have only pointed out to the author of the file that with the latest updates of the Sortitoutsi Data Update his file is not 100% functional. Stop.
I realized that it is NOT about your file (I've been saying this for at least 8 hours), I just wanted to make it clear that if some user decides to download the file now, it would NOT work with the Sortitoutsi Data Update. That's all.
It seems to me that it is becoming a "state affair". I wanted to point out to those who might want to start a new game.
Is it clear for everyone now?
Sorry for the outburst ... but I see that you have not understood the reason for my messages

p.s. 9 years that I use your files, I will have a little understood how they work, right?

No problem at all. just automatic to reply to clarify as we constantly get questions as to why it won’t work!
No problem at all. just automatic to reply to clarify as we constantly get questions as to why it won’t work!

i still don't what is not working, he spoke about budgets and i didn't changed anything about it
i still don't what is not working, he spoke about budgets and i didn't changed anything about it

Could be getting lost in translation as coach is Italian I assume and English isn't their first language?
He.has done this before a few times posted in wrong thread etc and caused confusion

@coach.ita read this and post accordingly please

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/49121/please-read-before-posting

Use the Forums for requests or questions please

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FittingMadeupGallinule-max-1mb.gif
any last requests?

i have finished all my list and the requests ^^

edit: new version released

Great work Tavares
and I have no issue regarding Club finances
Great work Tavares
and I have no issue regarding Club finances

it is normal, i didn't changed anything
I can see you have created the new Manchester City player Ryotaro Meshino. He is now on loan to the scottish club Hearts for the rest of the season:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ryotaro-meshino/profil/spieler/426666
The file has gone?

link is ok here
Yeah sorry my error...great update btw
Yeah sorry my error...great update btw

new update available, check changelog
Great update :-)
Will there be one final version?
Will there be one final version?

won't be final cause this will never end. when fm20 arrives, ill start aswell

Great to hear!

new version soon?

unless i get some feedback or ideas, i'm not uploading every day

anyways i updated the stuff asked above
check 1st post
unless i get some feedback or ideas, i'm not uploading every day

anyways i updated the stuff asked above
check 1st post

Can you add Liam Delap (son of Rory) to Man City please.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-delap-16583433
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×