Fm_99
6 years ago
4 days ago
Hello i m started fm 2019 2 weeks ago but i juat can t finish a season because when i start to lose a lot i start to just can t go on, and When I start a new one try to do my best but it just can t go well, please help me how i can modify my style to play better, i m a olayer from Fm 2015 and never got at this point
satanismyuncle
5 years ago
2 years ago
well, tell us some more about your game style. what tactic do you use? what team do you play? struggling is a part of football !
coach.ita
13 years ago
1 year ago
Hello i m started fm 2019 2 weeks ago but i juat can t finish a season because when i start to lose a lot i start to just can t go on, and When I start a new one try to do my best but it just can t go well, please help me how i can modify my style to play better, i m a olayer from Fm 2015 and never got at this point

Dear Fm_99,
Fm takes so much time to dedicate to him. It is not the classic "ten minute" game (I speak in general, I am not referring to you)
I use a lot of time to set the tactics to the best, every now and then I lose a few games, but I can almost always understand the reason for the defeat (wrong player positioning, marking not set, too aggressive tactics etc etc). Strength and courage, FM manages to give great satisfaction!

You'll need to Login to comment