Boudewijn
14 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
FM19 and the previous games goes 1-11 for the shirt numbers in friendlies with 12, 14-24 for the subs.

In the editor to FM19, if I l make a search under Competitions and ID-number 104551, Club friendlies, there is a possibility to tick a box right next to "Uses Squad Numbers (Used for inactive competitions only)".

Further information when unticking and ticking the box can be seen at the end of the editor that says:

Uses Squad Numbers (Used for inactive competitions only)
Does the competition utilise squad numbers (check the box) or simply the 1-11 shirt numbering style (leave unchecked)?

Should the box be ticked or not? Is it even possible to get rid of the stupid 1-11 for the starting eleven and the 12-24, missing out on the number 13?
satanismyuncle
5 years ago
2 years ago
do you... do you actually watch and care about friendlies ?
Boudewijn
14 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
do you... do you actually watch and care about friendlies ?

Of course I play the friendlies. How am I suppose to know my team if I don´t coach them in games before the season starts?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
Of course I play the friendlies. How am I suppose to know my team if I don´t coach them in games before the season starts?

good point well made
satanismyuncle
5 years ago
2 years ago
Lots of times after winning all the games in preseason even with stronger opposition my team seemed to forget what they just did starting season with 3 loses in a row ! i feel like it's kinda random, and players themselves know it's just a sparing game #Ramos #WeTookItAsAFriendlyAndTheyDidn't

But really professional way of managing from you ! I'm sorry I don't know answer for your question, i think it's just a "feature", totally not a bug.

Also working with game editor sometimes is really annoying, and when you want to do one thing also three other will happen, remember trying to put myself as a player, what a struggle that was.

You'll need to Login to comment