bigmattb28
10 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
The club vision thing could be good. The playing time thing too may become a bit tedious.
krissmed
9 years ago
9 hours ago
Great features, especially the club vision and playing time. And they finally fixed the newgen faces

I was hoping to manage youth teams this year though, guess I have to wait yet another year for that..
MarkGoodwin
4 years ago
3 years ago
I've pre-ordered my version of FM20 through this site and received my Steam code. I'm assuming I will need to subscribe to Google Stadia too? Can someone confirm please? Thanks
Tommy Hughes
11 years ago
5 hours ago
I've pre-ordered my version of FM20 through this site and received my Steam code. I'm assuming I will need to subscribe to Google Stadia too? Can someone confirm please? Thanks

If you bought the Steam version, then there's no need for Google Stadia. It's just an alternative platform for FM 2020.

Here's where I did my research:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-27-google-stadia-the-fastest-way-to-experience-football-manager-2020
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Can see me getting back into the game like I was 10 years ago with these additions, providing they work!
MarkGoodwin
4 years ago
3 years ago
Damn... So I'm probably gonna have to buy the Stadia version too then? As my laptop is not gonna be able to run it I reckon! 😔 Thanks for your help!
tombazzlez
8 years ago
4 months ago
When do you think we will be able to play as an existing manager?

I can see the enjoyment that comes from 'creating' yourself as a manager and making yourself manager of the club you support - but for a lot of us I think the realism is what draws us and keeps us engaged with FM year in and year out. I think the ability to i.e. take over as Guardiola at City and see how well you can replicate his playstyle, transfer, youth development, etc. while having all the trophies, accomplishments and history remain would just make the game more dynamic for those of us who choose to play that way. I know there are technically workarounds with the editor, but I think this would be an interesting additional aspect to FM. What would be the drawbacks to making this an additional feature?
krissmed
9 years ago
9 hours ago
A couple smaller features from Miles' twitter

VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago

Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Ahhhhh I can't wait!

You'll need to Login to comment