Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
3 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
3 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
4 hours ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 60096 changes from 240 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275517 changes from 796 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 60090 changes from 240 contributors.
5 hours ago
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 04 Mixpack
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.3 [07/12/2019]
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Interface Problems
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 60089 changes from 239 contributors.
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
gazzaon commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275522 changes from 796 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 60081 changes from 239 contributors.
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
7 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Brazil - Serie B 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (20/01/20)
7 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (17/01/20)
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (08/01/20)
7 hours ago
Meehar commented on: Interface Problems
Discussion
FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work. Can somebody pls help me ?
FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work. Can somebody pls help me ?

Are you on a a Mac or on a PC, first of all? In the latter, the graphics path remains the same. However, in the case of Macs, it's changed. Cba to copy/paste/format it, but it's in the main post of this thread. You would also need to change the preferences in-game as per the screenshot in there.

If you think the above is all present and correct, send me a screenshot of your graphics folder and of any sub-folders you have in there so that I may see what may be stopping the graphics from working.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using a PC and everything seems to be correct but i still can't the the facepack and logos working.
Attachments
What are the packs you have downloaded....?

You don't have a "faces" folder - so...there won't be ANY faces showing...

And your "logos" folder is inside itself...although technically that shouldn't have stopped it working I don't think.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using a PC and everything seems to be correct but i still can't the the facepack and logos working.

Following on from what Rowan said, can I have a screenshot of the properties of your logos and players folder? Just so I'm sure that both packs are entirely included in your files Also, can I have a screenshot of your preferences so I'm sure they're as they're supposed to be?

Finally, what do you get in-game when you look at a player (e.g. Harry Kane)? Do you see an empty space or the black default face?
What are the packs you have downloaded....?

You don't have a "faces" folder - so...there won't be ANY faces showing...

And your "logos" folder is inside itself...although technically that shouldn't have stopped it working I don't think.

hi.. is this faces thing new? I have just downloaded scope megapack (new laptop) and also downloaded metallic logos...
hi.. is this faces thing new? I have just downloaded scope megapack (new laptop) and also downloaded metallic logos...

That's for the cutout faces megapack. It doesn't really make a difference - as long as your downloaded files are within Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / graphics and as long as they have a config, they should work.
I have managed to get the faces / badges / kits / real name fix all sorted

But cannot for the life of me get the skins on the game. whenever I drop the menu down, i get the 3 standard ones and not the custom ones..

anyone have an idea? I am downloading and unzipping into the skins folder

https://imgur.com/a/Zdvf3ki

«This comment has been edited»
i have a problem loading created staff faces with new IDs (ex. 19153869XX)
i tried to change old player picture with my pictures, it's works
but when i tried on new staff (people) that i created on FM pre-game editor it did not work
i already change my config and add new rows according the IDs
i even make icon faces and it config just in case
i have a problem loading created staff faces with new IDs (ex. 19153869XX)
i tried to change old player picture with my pictures, it's works
but when i tried on new staff (people) that i created on FM pre-game editor it did not work
i already change my config and add new rows according the IDs
i even make icon faces and it config just in case

The UID given in the editor can sometimes not be the one actually used in the game, for a number of reasons. Check it's indeed correct.

Also, are you changing the skin cache preferences?
oops my fault, double checked id in-game and it really different from the ones in pre-game editor

thank you very much
here to folders correct.

for Kits - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\kits\ put in place for all kits
for Faces - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ put in place for all facepacks.
for Logos - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ put in place for all logos.

and of course, untick "Use caching to decrease page load times" and tick "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" then confirm, then reload skin.

when you download more packs, make sure Preferences' > 'Interface' > 'clear cache' then reload skin.
here to folders correct.

for Kits - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\kits\ put in place for all kits
for Faces - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ put in place for all facepacks.
for Logos - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ put in place for all logos.

and of course, untick "Use caching to decrease page load times" and tick "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" then confirm, then reload skin.

when you download more packs, make sure Preferences' > 'Interface' > 'clear cache' then reload skin.

So Hello, I do everything you say and I still not have my logos and faces can I do maybe something else ???
\
see on the screenshots.

https://i.imgur.com/Yeoq1Ov.png
So Hello, I do everything you say and I still not have my logos and faces can I do maybe something else ???
\
see on the screenshots.

https://i.imgur.com/Yeoq1Ov.png

How many folders do you have in the faces and logos folders respectively? Perhaps you only have an update pack instead of the whole pack?
How many folders do you have in the faces and logos folders respectively? Perhaps you only have an update pack instead of the whole pack?

I have this.

https://imgur.com/a/fjcTro8

Looks fine. Do you have config files?

Try changing skins to see if they appear after that.
Looks fine. Do you have config files?

Try changing skins to see if they appear after that.

For the config, I just have the real names and some staff like transfers update, etc, and I tried changing the skin and still don't have logos and face pack ;( i already reinstalled the game and don't work too...

https://imgur.com/a/dpHBG1I

For the config, I just have the real names and some staff like transfers update, etc, and I tried changing the skin and still don't have logos and face pack ;( i already reinstalled the game and don't work too...

https://imgur.com/a/dpHBG1I

Those are editor data files. They look fine and don't really have anything to do with this issue. Reinstalling the game won't really do much difference in this aspect.

What I meant was, do you have files titled config.xml in each of these folders?

Those are editor data files. They look fine and don't really have anything to do with this issue. Reinstalling the game won't really do much difference in this aspect.

What I meant was, do you have files titled config.xml in each of these folders?

Ahh okok, so alls the folders have one config file.xml.

https://imgur.com/a/AClfZj4
Ahh okok, so alls the folders have one config file.xml.

https://imgur.com/a/AClfZj4

All looks fine, I have to say. Perhaps it's best to speak to the creators of the respective player and logo packs as they may be better placed to help...
All looks fine, I have to say. Perhaps it's best to speak to the creators of the respective player and logo packs as they may be better placed to help...

its TCM LOGOS so I don't know
Login to post a comment

Login Register