Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10508 changes from 80 contributors.
1 hour ago
MajesticEternity commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.0 - 500 NEW
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Inter Miami Staff Teampack
2 hours ago
omegaxfly commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
20comer commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
2 hours ago
Scorer15 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
2 hours ago
Baja commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Is it possible to use a retired number?
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: League Megapacks?
2 hours ago
Scorer15 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Changchun Yatai Teampack
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Ceres (PHI) Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Clube Desportivo Primeiro Teampack
4 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Genoa CFC Teampack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10483 changes from 80 contributors.
5 hours ago
Björta commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan 3D'2019 New! (04/08/19)
5 hours ago
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
StefTo87 added a download: Zenit St. Petersburg Teampack
5 hours ago
Kenfmfan commented on: League Megapacks?
5 hours ago
Kenfmfan added a topic: League Megapacks?
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Santa Cruz Futebol Clube Teampack
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10464 changes from 80 contributors.
6 hours ago
Jrdm92 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
6 hours ago
VP. commented on: Livid'20 v1.0
Discussion
FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work. Can somebody pls help me ?
FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work. Can somebody pls help me ?

Are you on a a Mac or on a PC, first of all? In the latter, the graphics path remains the same. However, in the case of Macs, it's changed. Cba to copy/paste/format it, but it's in the main post of this thread. You would also need to change the preferences in-game as per the screenshot in there.

If you think the above is all present and correct, send me a screenshot of your graphics folder and of any sub-folders you have in there so that I may see what may be stopping the graphics from working.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using a PC and everything seems to be correct but i still can't the the facepack and logos working.
Attachments
What are the packs you have downloaded....?

You don't have a "faces" folder - so...there won't be ANY faces showing...

And your "logos" folder is inside itself...although technically that shouldn't have stopped it working I don't think.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using a PC and everything seems to be correct but i still can't the the facepack and logos working.

Following on from what Rowan said, can I have a screenshot of the properties of your logos and players folder? Just so I'm sure that both packs are entirely included in your files Also, can I have a screenshot of your preferences so I'm sure they're as they're supposed to be?

Finally, what do you get in-game when you look at a player (e.g. Harry Kane)? Do you see an empty space or the black default face?
What are the packs you have downloaded....?

You don't have a "faces" folder - so...there won't be ANY faces showing...

And your "logos" folder is inside itself...although technically that shouldn't have stopped it working I don't think.

hi.. is this faces thing new? I have just downloaded scope megapack (new laptop) and also downloaded metallic logos...
hi.. is this faces thing new? I have just downloaded scope megapack (new laptop) and also downloaded metallic logos...

That's for the cutout faces megapack. It doesn't really make a difference - as long as your downloaded files are within Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / graphics and as long as they have a config, they should work.
I have managed to get the faces / badges / kits / real name fix all sorted

But cannot for the life of me get the skins on the game. whenever I drop the menu down, i get the 3 standard ones and not the custom ones..

anyone have an idea? I am downloading and unzipping into the skins folder

https://imgur.com/a/Zdvf3ki

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register