Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Sean_67 commented on: Homegrown Hoops
41 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Source links
2 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Maxime Wauters broke the record for FM2018 Most Consecutive Champions League Titles with 10
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Source links
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
4 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51064 changes from 197 contributors.
6 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
6 hours ago
Armamaddon commented on: SS Template Thread
6 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
7 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
8 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
8 hours ago
Le_Guillaume commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51055 changes from 197 contributors.
9 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51022 changes from 197 contributors.
9 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50948 changes from 197 contributors.
11 hours ago
moondog777 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
12 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
13 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
13 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
13 hours ago
alfie103 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Discussion

Here: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

Scroll down, find the torrent tab, select it and download the 12.0 torrent file
Here: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

Scroll down, find the torrent tab, select it and download the 12.0 torrent file

Thank you very much, Mister Mons .
Hello,

I had in my PC (windows) the logos as you described above, in the correct path (sports interactive/fm20/graphics etc.) but after an update of the steam, the logos disappeared. I tried even to install the game from the beginning, but nothing happened.

Can anyone assist me?

Thank you
Hello,

I had in my PC (windows) the logos as you described above, in the correct path (sports interactive/fm20/graphics etc.) but after an update of the steam, the logos disappeared. I tried even to install the game from the beginning, but nothing happened.

Can anyone assist me?

Thank you

Can I see a screenshot clearly showing the folder that the graphics are in, as well as one within the graphics folder? This will help me see and understand what's wrong, where and how it can be solved

Also, make sure that the respective preferences are set as per the below screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/0yPuoXt.png
Can I see a screenshot clearly showing the folder that the graphics are in, as well as one within the graphics folder? This will help me see and understand what's wrong, where and how it can be solved

Also, make sure that the respective preferences are set as per the below screenshot:

i was playing
I know this step. I have already made it, but nothing happened. I was playing and then after an update of the steam no logo. When i place the logos at the graphics folder, then even the fm20 regular logos disappeared.
Attachments
i was playing
I know this step. I have already made it, but nothing happened. I was playing and then after an update of the steam no logo. When i place the logos at the graphics folder, then even the fm20 regular logos disappeared.

When you get an empty space instead of a custom logo or a default logo, it means that there is a config file pointing to a graphic which isn't there. I suspect you either deleted some graphics or installed an update pack wrongly.

Can I see what's inside the graphics folder? And also what's inside the nations folder?
When you get an empty space instead of a custom logo or a default logo, it means that there is a config file pointing to a graphic which isn't there. I suspect you either deleted some graphics or installed an update pack wrongly.

Can I see what's inside the graphics folder? And also what's inside the nations folder?

Of course. Please see attached.
Moreover, I had totally uninstall the game and the steam and install it again.
Attachments
Of course. Please see attached.
Moreover, I had totally uninstall the game and the steam and install it again.

Can you upload your screenshots to imgur from now on? Much easier to zoom in that way

I want to see inside the graphics folder. What you uploaded was your graphics/logos folder

Also, what logo pack are you using? Did you install a new pack recently? The folder structure looks a bit strange to me - 6 continent names, and also competitions and nations?

«This comment has been edited»
Hi. I don't know if anyone can help but I've been trying install the facepack for a good few months now.

Once downloaded and extracted there is 2 folders one if faces and the other is icon faces which is the correct one because together they do not work but the faces folder doesn't have enough files in there to be the one I downloaded.

Cheers for any help.
Can you upload your screenshots to imgur from now on? Much easier to zoom in that way

I want to see inside the graphics folder. What you uploaded was your graphics/logos folder

Also, what logo pack are you using? Did you install a new pack recently? The folder structure looks a bit strange to me - 6 continent names, and also competitions and nations?

As I checked the problem, most probably is at the conflig files. Do you have any ideas about that thing? How to fix it?

Thank you

As I checked the problem, most probably is at the conflig files. Do you have any ideas about that thing? How to fix it?

Thank you

The easiest way would be to download the full pack from scratch.

The easiest way would be to download the full pack from scratch.

Could you please recommend which one? Moreover, I tried to do it with several logo pack but no any improvement.
Could you please recommend which one? Moreover, I tried to do it with several logo pack but no any improvement.

I personally use the Metallic logopack, but there are other equally good packs. Whichever you decide to download, make sure you get the full pack, follow the installation instructions and you should be fine.

Hi,
I've had the same case... FM just loaded the logos und kits, but not the faces. my fault was, that i tried to put all updates into one single folder. By this method the "config.xml" data which tells fm which pics it has to choose was deleted. That's a very dumb mistake
To the ones who are looking for a solution, just check out, if you have every single config.xml data in the single folders!!!!!

Hope i could help someone out
hi guys,

looking for some assistance or advice.

I am currently using the base skin with background support. it allows me to have a league skin, nation skin and 2 more with represent club and team.

I am looking to add generic and custom pics that will show up on each teams history page (like a generic trophy room), training page (picture of a teams training centre) tactics (generic tactic board etc) medical centre and development centre, also one for the finance and contract pages.

I do not know if its possible and if it is I do not know the pathways to code a config file.

does anyone know the pathways for each section and if so could you let me know what they are.

cheers rosco
Following on from what Rowan said, can I have a screenshot of the properties of your logos and players folder? Just so I'm sure that both packs are entirely included in your files Also, can I have a screenshot of your preferences so I'm sure they're as they're supposed to be?

Finally, what do you get in-game when you look at a player (e.g. Harry Kane)? Do you see an empty space or the black default face?

As i have said before, I have still the problem. For me I have empty space in where the logo and the faces should be. Do we have any solution?

Thank you in advance.
As i have said before, I have still the problem. For me I have empty space in where the logo and the faces should be. Do we have any solution?

Thank you in advance.

As I have said before, and I copy from my last reply to you: When you get an empty space instead of a custom logo or a default logo, it means that there is a config file pointing to a graphic which isn't there. I suspect you either deleted some graphics or installed an update pack wrongly.

Can I see what's inside the graphics folder?
As I have said before, and I copy from my last reply to you: When you get an empty space instead of a custom logo or a default logo, it means that there is a config file pointing to a graphic which isn't there. I suspect you either deleted some graphics or installed an update pack wrongly.

Can I see what's inside the graphics folder?

Is it possible to connect to my PC with Anydesk or teamviewer in order to check from yourself? Because I follow all the required steps.
Is it possible to connect to my PC with Anydesk or teamviewer in order to check from yourself? Because I follow all the required steps.

Let's talk via PM
I have the same problem. No logos, and no player pictures Suddenly it stopped showing. But my skin is working okay. Dont no wat to do
i am on mac and have put a "graphics" folder inside the football manager 20 folder but when i clear chache and tick the boxes it still doent seem to work?
i am on mac and have put a "graphics" folder inside the football manager 20 folder but when i clear chache and tick the boxes it still doent seem to work?

The installation folder for graphics in Macs has changed for FM20; have another look to see where they should go. Are you sure they're in the correct folder?
i am pretty confident. i have put it in the only fm 20 folder on my mac
i am pretty confident. i have put it in the only fm 20 folder on my mac

There are at least 2, so I'm not sure it's right

Can I have a screenshots of:
a) the location of this folder (ideally by showing me the path in the properties or somewhere else, because Macs don't have the path clearly visible as in Windows)
b) the contents of this folder

What graphics have you downloaded? Are you sure you've downloaded them fully and correctly?
There are at least 2, so I'm not sure it's right

Can I have a screenshots of:
a) the location of this folder (ideally by showing me the path in the properties or somewhere else, because Macs don't have the path clearly visible as in Windows)
b) the contents of this folder

What graphics have you downloaded? Are you sure you've downloaded them fully and correctly?

That looks fine. Have you changed your preferences to this too?

Hi,

I've made a facepack for a premier league club and only one of the players appears after i reload skin, has anyone else had this issue or knows why this maybe happening?
Hi,

I've made a facepack for a premier league club and only one of the players appears after i reload skin, has anyone else had this issue or knows why this maybe happening?

Have you changed the config file?
Login to post a comment

Login Register