Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10508 changes from 80 contributors.
1 hour ago
MajesticEternity commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.0 - 500 NEW
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Inter Miami Staff Teampack
2 hours ago
omegaxfly commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
20comer commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
2 hours ago
Scorer15 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
2 hours ago
Baja commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Is it possible to use a retired number?
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: League Megapacks?
2 hours ago
Scorer15 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Changchun Yatai Teampack
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Ceres (PHI) Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Clube Desportivo Primeiro Teampack
4 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Genoa CFC Teampack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10483 changes from 80 contributors.
5 hours ago
Björta commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan 3D'2019 New! (04/08/19)
5 hours ago
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
StefTo87 added a download: Zenit St. Petersburg Teampack
5 hours ago
Kenfmfan commented on: League Megapacks?
5 hours ago
Kenfmfan added a topic: League Megapacks?
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Santa Cruz Futebol Clube Teampack
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10464 changes from 80 contributors.
6 hours ago
Jrdm92 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
6 hours ago
VP. commented on: Livid'20 v1.0
Discussion
I have played fm2020 for about a day now and the 3d backdrops such as on the menu screen, the table room when you first sign with a club, and when editing your manager, were completely fine. I then downloaded all the graphics (and I mean all, from kits to backgrounds to balls) and it was okay at first, but now everything's replaced with a generic fm2020 picture as shown in the screenshots below.
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Are you able to post a screenshot of your graphics folder and skins folder please.

Also try this.

Verify Game Cache:

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
I have played fm2020 for about a day now and the 3d backdrops such as on the menu screen, the table room when you first sign with a club, and when editing your manager, were completely fine. I then downloaded all the graphics (and I mean all, from kits to backgrounds to balls) and it was okay at first, but now everything's replaced with a generic fm2020 picture as shown in the screenshots below.

Where did you place the graphics you have downloaded? Can we see a screenshot of that location please?
Are you able to post a screenshot of your graphics folder and skins folder please.

Also try this.

Verify Game Cache:

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Capture4 is skins and Capture5 is graphics

I completed the validation check and it originally said 55 files failed to validate but I did it again and it says All files successfully validated.
Attachments

Where did you place the graphics you have downloaded? Can we see a screenshot of that location please?

https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/attachment/14936/Capture5.PNG

I placed them in the graphics folder (or wherever they were respectively supposed to be placed) and there's a screenshot of it. The graphics mods themselves all show up themselves.

https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/attachment/14936/Capture5.PNG

I placed them in the graphics folder (or wherever they were respectively supposed to be placed) and there's a screenshot of it. The graphics mods themselves all show up themselves.

What's in your mesh and other folders? I suspect the former, particularly, shouldn't be there...

Other is Capture6, it's only backgrounds

Mesh is Capture7 (ball is the only folder under it) and I might have improperly downloaded it. I haven't started a match yet to see if it works.

edit: Looking back over the directions, mesh was in the wrong place and I moved it to the Football Manager 2020 folder rather than the graphics folder.

edit2: that worked, I just didn't read the directions carefully enough.
Attachments

Other is Capture6, it's only backgrounds

Mesh is Capture7 (ball is the only folder under it) and I might have improperly downloaded it. I haven't started a match yet to see if it works.

edit: Looking back over the directions, mesh was in the wrong place and I moved it to the Football Manager 2020 folder rather than the graphics folder.

edit2: that worked, I just didn't read the directions carefully enough.

Glad to see that worked
Glad to see that worked

Sorry to bug you again mons, it seems I have another problem. Now my manager's not showing up in the menu or edit page although the backgrounds are there.
Attachments

What's in the folder named 'other'.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Sorry to bug you again mons, it seems I have another problem. Now my manager's not showing up in the menu or edit page although the backgrounds are there.

What add-ons have you installed in the Steam folder?
What add-ons have you installed in the Steam folder?

I only have the real name fix

Also I only had to do a hard restart and fixed the problem, sorry for my idiocy and again, thanks.
There is another thread on this. I had the same problem. Its the skins being out of date with the update this morning. Switch to default skin for a while and you'll get your 3d things back.
I only have the real name fix

Also I only had to do a hard restart and fixed the problem, sorry for my idiocy and again, thanks.

So it wasn't the problem with the skins being out of date? Fascinating. I'll try and restart the game with them on.
Login to post a comment

Login Register