Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 49 seconds ago
StuartNG commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
2 minutes ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 minutes ago
ForeverOwnd commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
4 minutes ago
hossam commented on: Player Scores
16 minutes ago
Chocomonster commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
23 minutes ago
jamie marris commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
26 minutes ago
mons commented on: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
28 minutes ago
mons commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
36 minutes ago
DexyT_3 commented on: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
36 minutes ago
DexyT_3 added a topic: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
38 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
39 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
41 minutes ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
41 minutes ago
cebul added a download: Guadalupe Teampack
47 minutes ago
Marko12101983 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
48 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
1 hour ago
Chocomonster commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
ForeverOwnd commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
1 hour ago
mons commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
1 hour ago
Matt1982 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
1 hour ago
Tarrantino commented on: AN ANNOUNCEMENT
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Horky commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
1 hour ago
Marko12101983 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
kinmar commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
2 hours ago
Discussion
I purchased FM 2020 since last year and have an activation code.
I tried to activate it and got the message duplicate activation email sent
to the user. I dont have any email!!!
I purchased FM 2020 since last year and have an activation code.
I tried to activate it and got the message duplicate activation email sent
to the user. I dont have any email!!!

Not sure why you posted this in the challenges forum tbh

Where did you buy it from? Have you installed FM on a different machine before? You can install FM using the same Steam code on however many systems you want, as long as you use the same Steam user name to do so.

Hi I dont know where else to post this and it is a challenge, please see below the message I got from STEAM
Hey there,

Thank you for the response.

Sorry about the previous message. We misunderstood your issue.

The CD Key DGD59-HRFBK-03TV5 for this game has been revoked by the game publisher. This can happen when a batch of keys are stolen, or perhaps the key was for a beta game that has shipped and you'll need to purchase it.

We see that this key was not purchased on Steam. It was purchased from 3rd party retailers, so You should contact whoever sold you the key for further assistance.

Best Regards,
Joanna

Can somebody please help?
Hi I dont know where else to post this and it is a challenge, please see below the message I got from STEAM
Hey there,

The CD Key DGD59-HRFBK-03TV5 for this game has been revoked by the game publisher. This can happen when a batch of keys are stolen, or perhaps the key was for a beta game that has shipped and you'll need to purchase it.

We see that this key was not purchased on Steam. It was purchased from 3rd party retailers, so You should contact whoever sold you the key for further assistance.

Best Regards,
Joanna

Did you purchase it from this site?
Hey there,

Best Regards,
Joanna

You have not answered the question, where did you buy the game from?
you need to go back to where you purchased it from for a resolution

and you need to state where that was please

and re your original post the challenge forum is exactly that mate....to post challenges eg try to keep villa in the premier league after the january transfer window etc, this is not a challenge

«This comment has been edited»
Good Moaning

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TemptingInsistentCranefly-max-1mb.gif
Thanks for that, is there a help section for non football matters please? I bought my activation code right here on Sortitousti.....there is no Admin or Contact us tab.
Oh good luck with Villa by the way in real life, I am sure you can keep them up in FM 2020!!
I will tag @Footygamer regarding this
Good Moaning

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/category/54/site-feedback-and-support

this is the forum you should have posted in originally as it is the support forum I will try to move thread there
Good Moaning

thread now in correct forum

«This comment has been edited»
Good Moaning

@Gibson Lee Hey it looks like you purchased in August so would have received a Pre Order code, are you only just trying to activate it now?

The Pre Order codes have been disabled now.

I can generate you a new code, but just wanted to clarify what has happened.
First of all thank you for generating a new code for me.
Yes I received the activation code in August, I was told the game would be available in November.
Also on my Steam account I normally would have seen FM 2020 ready to play as I've done in the last 10 years. It still hasn't showed up yet.
Login to post a comment

Login Register