Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Maxime Wauters broke the record for FM2018 Most Consecutive Champions League Titles with 10
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Source links
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
2 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51064 changes from 197 contributors.
5 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
5 hours ago
Armamaddon commented on: SS Template Thread
5 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
6 hours ago
mario1995 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
7 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
7 hours ago
Le_Guillaume commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51055 changes from 197 contributors.
7 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 51022 changes from 197 contributors.
8 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50948 changes from 197 contributors.
10 hours ago
moondog777 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
11 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
12 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
12 hours ago
alfie103 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
12 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Discussion
Hi

Just thinking about a project where a more fairer World will rise from this terrible event

The plan is to give top leagues the same prize money /tv money etc and clubs will have same budgets/sponsorship it should make it a level playing field and stop the financial doping advantage some leagues/clubs have

Also need to address the transfer fees paid/wages etc

So will need help with some of this I am prepared to do the advances rule world for the leagues

If there is interest post on thread and we can allocate some of the tasks required most are simple and wont take long shared out it could be done quickly

I have ran a little sim for a couple of seasons and the results are going as I wanted
eg top EPL clubs have a budget of approx £33--40m and wages are decreased by 50%
hopefully with everything in place teams like Ajax will not need to sell their top players also the top players will be shared about as clubs wont be able to pay the wages

also looking for some ideas to make this more interesting perhaps squads with a max wage budget /min number of players under certain age in match day squad etc etc
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg
can knock it on the head no interest
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added