Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
15 minutes ago
steveb14 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
43 minutes ago
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
44 minutes ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Kickers Offenbach | The Revival Challenge
44 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
r96Skinner commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49568 changes from 197 contributors.
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
Msktr21 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Mustang13297 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Mustang13297 added a download: Luxembourg Mixpack Mixpack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49560 changes from 196 contributors.
3 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL TONIGHT! PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49554 changes from 196 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49539 changes from 196 contributors.
5 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #146 - GOALKEEPER DILEMMA | Football Manager 2020
5 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49400 changes from 196 contributors.
8 hours ago
DGlef commented on: [FM20] Germany Divisions to Level 6 with 20 Teams
8 hours ago
edwinisdenim commented on: Retiring Players
8 hours ago
edwinisdenim added a topic: Retiring Players
8 hours ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
9 hours ago
Stopik commented on: Polish Lower Leagues (down to 6th level) by Bigpole (updated for 20.4 version)
9 hours ago
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (11/05/20)
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49399 changes from 196 contributors.
Discussion
That was worse than the Red Wedding. His screams were just chilling.
Especially with no teeth.
That was horrific! As Crane said though, interesting to see the rules if they both die. Could see what was going to happen once e started showing off though!
Heard that it's the first one to die, so apparently it won't make a difference.
Yeah what Crane says. But this is where reading the books has its advantages. Plus its ep 9 next week which is usually the most shocking/dramatic.

But yeah anyway fantastic episode, horrific in all the best ways, plus the Dany and Jorah scene was sad but thats mainly cause I really like Jorah and Missandei is always welcomed. Tyrion and Jamie together is always fascinating too. Also we're about to see a much more badass Sansa
Sansa's been a badass since about season 2. She's just been playing the helpless girl act to survive. She knows the game and she knows how to play it.
Still think Tyrion should have got Jamie to be his champion. Even though he's a crap fighter now, Cersi wouldn't want her lover killed, and Tywin wouldn't want the Lannister name to die. Hence they'd have to pick someone shit
Still think Tyrion should have got Jamie to be his champion. Even though he's a crap fighter now, Cersi wouldn't want her lover killed, and Tywin wouldn't want the Lannister name to die. Hence they'd have to pick someone shit

Jaime is a member of the Kingsguard though and can't exactly fight for someone who is accused of killing the king, can he?

«This comment has been edited»

Have you forgotten the rape scene already?
Jaime is a member of the Kingsguard though and can't exactly fight for someone who is accused of killing the king, can he?

And Oberyn was on the jury

I had tbh. Still don't think she'd want to see him die.
And Oberyn was on the jury

True but he was still allowed to fight and Jaime wasn't.
I thought the only reason Jamie give was that he couldn't fight well with his left? It might have been in the books that he couldn't fight due to being in the Kingsguard.

There wasn't a rape scene.
There wasn't a rape scene.

You didn't think Jaime forcing himself upon Cersei was rape? What century are you from?
She didn't exactly try very hard to stop him.

«This comment has been edited»
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- https://media.giphy.com/media/PdKTOwHgOASGY/giphy.gif -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
She didn't exactly try very hard to stop him.

That does not imply consent.
Holy fuckballs what an episode!
Sam has clearly been watching Team America.

Jon's plan is literally the worst idea ever

Great Ep though
You didn't think Jaime forcing himself upon Cersei was rape? What century are you from?

No, I mean it wasn't supposed to be rape. It doesn't happen in the books, and the director is on record saying that it wasn't intended as such.

Yes, for the viewer it very clearly was, but for the purposes of the story the 'rape' never happened. It was just consensual sex between two parties and therefore will have no impact on the story.
No, I mean it wasn't supposed to be rape. It doesn't happen in the books, and the director is on record saying that it wasn't intended as such.

Yes, for the viewer it very clearly was, but for the purposes of the story the 'rape' never happened. It was just consensual sex between two parties and therefore will have no impact on the story.

That's a pretty big fuck-up from the director if true.
That's a pretty big fuck-up from the director if true.

Well to be fair, he was intending to portray something 'non consensual that became consensual', so its a bit dodgy to start with, he just failed to convey the 'becoming consensual' part.
If you haven't seen tonights episode yet you are in for a treat...
Great episode. Gutted the season is over though.

Stannis is mint.

Daenerys proving she's still a cunt.
I can't wait another year.
The look of complete and utter disappointment on Varys face at the end.
The look of complete and utter disappointment on Varys face at the end.

http://i.imgur.com/uqlYvul.png
I love Varys.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ec70f23793afb5acf4e5bbac1ecf79f2/tumblr_n55rqigiVK1rwnp75o1_r2_400.gif
Thought the finale was awesome. Now I've just finished the third book, I'm a little disappointed.
Not sure how long to wait before I rewatch this season. Rewatched 1-3 just before this season started.

Will probably just blast it in a couple of weeks. Seems like ages ago that Joffery Died.
Login to post a comment

Login Register