Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
15 minutes ago
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
58 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312816 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 16148 changes from 118 contributors.
1 hour ago
Kieran Quarrington commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Kieran Quarrington commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
2 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
2 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
3 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
3 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
5 hours ago
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
6 hours ago
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
7 hours ago
nicketc commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
8 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
17 hours ago
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
18 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
18 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
18 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
18 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 58 [16 images] [10.09]
19 hours ago
_Liam8 commented on: Custom Start Date
20 hours ago
td_1985 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
21 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
21 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Discussion
I'm adding a few more Maltese request packs, in the hope somebody might eventually take them on

FM14 mixpack 1 - 23 images, includes Balzan, Birkirkara and Gozo players
FM14 mixpack 2 - 22 images, includes Hibernians and Melita players
FM14 mixpack 3 - 18 images, includes Hamrun, Mosta, Msida, Naxxar and Rabat players
FM14 mixpack 4 - 19 images, includes Qormi, Sliema and Valletta players
Gudja United - 17 images - Pic
Miscellaneous mixpack 1 - 18 images
Miscellaneous mixpack 2 - 18 images

tuodi8shi, please also update the following requests in the OP:
Floriana 1 - 18 images
Floriana 2 - 18 images
Malta-based foreigners - 15 images
Zurrieq - 15 images - Pic
Request for an Australian A-League team.

Melbourne Heart 2013-2014. Example pic.
20 players & the manager.

WIP
Hello from Russia.
Scratch that...

Not enough time, or inspiration...

«This comment has been edited»
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
Would someone like to have a go at Montrose FC - Scottish League 2

Montrose FC

Example Pic

Thanks
Would someone like to have a go at Montrose FC - Scottish League 2

Montrose FC

Example Pic

Thanks
Where did you get the pics mate? Have been on Montrose site for weeks looking for their photoshoot! Having trouble with mediafire so can't download this link to cut these.
Reqyest for an Italian Serie B team.
Empoli 2013/2014. Example Pic
17 images
Where did you get the pics mate? Have been on Montrose site for weeks looking for their photoshoot! Having trouble with mediafire so can't download this link to cut these.

I'm the club website designer so I get exclusive pics.

Can I add them to another site for you to download?

Let me know which one
I'm the club website designer so I get exclusive pics.

Can I add them to another site for you to download?

Let me know which one
Really? So you are the guy I've been calling names for the past few weeks! lol. Used to be able to double-click on the pen pics on Montrose website to get good sized images but alas no more. I had even taken to badgering former Montrose player Craig McLeish to see if he could do anything! If you can mate, can you upload to https://hostr.co
Very much appreciated. Once done I will have a crack at them.
Request for Skrill North team:

Guiseley AFC 2013-14 38 Images Pic

28 missing

10 (possible) improvements
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
HSV Odin 2012-2013 - DONE!
Really? So you are the guy I've been calling names for the past few weeks! lol. Used to be able to double-click on the pen pics on Montrose website to get good sized images but alas no more. I had even taken to badgering former Montrose player Craig McLeish to see if he could do anything! If you can mate, can you upload to https://hostr.co
Very much appreciated. Once done I will have a crack at them.

Sorry, this years photos were very late in coming & I've just been too busy to get them all up on the site.

You'll notice that some are the players in training kits as they were far better photos than the official ones from the photocall.

You'll also see I've slipped in cult hero Jamie Winter as I've bought him back in the game!

Download link here
Sorry, this years photos were very late in coming & I've just been too busy to get them all up on the site.

You'll notice that some are the players in training kits as they were far better photos than the official ones from the photocall.

You'll also see I've slipped in cult hero Jamie Winter as I've bought him back in the game!

Download link here
Thanks for doing that mate. I did see Jamie Winter, the guy makes me feel athletic! I will mention to Craig McLeish tonight that you saw fit to include Winter and not him!! lol.
Am not the best cutter on here to be honest but I will try and do these......I would ask if anyone else fancies a bash to feel free. Also am due in hospital next week, will try and do over weekend, hopefully I can, if not will leave a message asking someone else to cut them. And thanks again mate.
Request for an Italian Serie C1/B team
Ascoli 2013/2014. Example Pic
29 images
Request for an Austrian Regionalliga team.

SV Wienerberg 2013-2014. Example pic.
13 players & 2 staff.
9 currently without a cut-out.

SI in their wisdom have 'passed on' the ID numbers of 4 (removed from FM2014) players to 4 (new for FM2014) players in this pack. It makes me wonder how many other (lower league) teams SI have done the same for & how many cut-outs in the megapack are now of the wrong player.
Request for an Inter Primavera/

Thx =)
Attachments

Here is another undone collection from improvement thread
Improvement Thread Mixpack 9 9 images,all improvements requested by various users,and just collected by me
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
hey lads,

i´ve downloaded the cut-out megapack cause i need the pics of the southampton squad. but i haven´t got the new football manager.

so can anyone list me the player id numbers ? otherwise i can´t find them.
hey lads,

i´ve downloaded the cut-out megapack cause i need the pics of the southampton squad. but i haven´t got the new football manager.

so can anyone list me the player id numbers ? otherwise i can´t find them.

use the editor of the old one

Union Quinto done

the two US Allesandria packs next

Request for an Austrian Regionalliga team.

SV Wienerberg 2013-2014. Example pic.
13 players & 2 staff.
9 currently without a cut-out.

SI in their wisdom have 'passed on' the ID numbers of 4 (removed from FM2014) players to 4 (new for FM2014) players in this pack. It makes me wonder how many other (lower league) teams SI have done the same for & how many cut-outs in the megapack are now of the wrong player.

Most likely the players were overwritten by a researcher. Reusing primary keys/unique IDs etc in a database is not a good idea though, this should never have happened and most likely was missed when checked by higher ranked researchers.

Mike Bassett - Manager for FM2018 @ Steam Workshop ***NEW***
EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded for FM 2016 - v9.02 @ Steam Workshop from FMUpdates!
jUst wAit and see if mY hEad eXpLoDes - Personal Blog Website

EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded is currently on hiatus..
use the editor of the old one

Union Quinto done

the two US Allesandria packs next

i haven´t got the old one. isn´t there a file or a upload especially for the saints ? plz
Mixpack from missing images thread 17 - DONE!

I try not to think about that, to be honest.
Here's the final Australian A League team (request) for this season.

Newcastle Jets 2013-2014. Example pic.
21 players & 4 staff.
Italian Serie B team

A.C. PADOVA 013/014 Example pic
28 players + 2 staff
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CD8BeOp6jSo/VQOUqFlkImI/AAAAAAAAGgQ/NP0JBp-9eFE/s1600/tumblr_m3glvqROhI1qa0ta2o1_500.gif
Here's the final Australian A League team (request) for this season.

Newcastle Jets 2013-2014. Example pic.
21 players & 4 staff.

WIP
Hello from Russia.
Melbourne Heart done
Hello from Russia.
3 requests

ND Gorica. Example Pic
12 images

Varese 2013/2014. Example Pic
32 images

Virtus Lanciano 2013/2014. Example Pic
26 images

I'll do

Montrose FC - Pic - Requested by montrosefc on 31/10/2013
Real Oviedo 13-14 - 23 pics (19 improvements + 4 new) Example pic 1 - Example pic 2 (all the pics in this size)

Vetusta 13-14 - 24 pics (all new) Example pic 1 - Example pic 2 (almost all the pics in this size)

I deleted my request for Real Oviedo 12-13, so if anybody can delete it from the first page, it would be great
https://i.imgur.com/3kNqZ2l.jpg
New undone collection from missing thread!
Missing Thread Mixpack 18 10 images requested by various users and collected by me
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added