rdmillerfire
4 years ago
3 years ago
I've just won back to back promotions with my custom club, starting in the 10th tier of English football and am about to start by third season but the schedule will not load. No English seasons have been given new fixtures but all other nations have generated new fixtures.
My squad has also been decimated as I'm suddenly unable to offer part-time contracts to players despite being able to for the past two seasons. Please help as it's ruining my save!
kingrobbo
14 years ago
2 hours ago
think new season is about 25th june so if you have passed that then its sounding like a bug

second point you may not be allowed to offer part time contracts in that league you would have to check the rules for it
rdmillerfire
4 years ago
3 years ago
think new season is about 25th june so if you have passed that then its sounding like a bug

second point you may not be allowed to offer part time contracts in that league you would have to check the rules for it

Yeah I'm into July. Any pointers as to bug fixes? I have had an issue where I can no-longer start a new career based below the Vanarama leagues. My current career is in the 8th tier of english football... could there be a database issue?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
2 hours ago
you would have to report it to SI mate

You'll need to Login to comment