Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
big_scotty_mac commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113363 changes from 394 contributors.
26 minutes ago
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
39 minutes ago
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
43 minutes ago
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
43 minutes ago
CountVladimir added a download: Clube Desportivo Feirense Teampack
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113223 changes from 393 contributors.
54 minutes ago
Kaarp3d commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Frank Horrigan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Koetzer commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113206 changes from 393 contributors.
1 hour ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
luanpefe commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113063 changes from 393 contributors.
2 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
nesciopt broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Draw with 6-6
3 hours ago
Juampi Riquelme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112979 changes from 393 contributors.
4 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
5 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
5 hours ago
Jotew commented on: Extra Files
6 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
6 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Discussion
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make Paris FC home and away 3D kits.
I tried to do it myself, but didn't really succeed.

In vanilla game, there's a color difference with the home kit between 2D (normal blue) and 3D matches (very dark, almost black). I attach the kits color set in the editor to understand my point. Because of this, there are many games in 3D where the two teams play with dark kits against each other, making it impossible to differentiate them.

So, I'll appreciate if someone could use the SS home jersey attached as "Paris 1" as a base for the global 3D kit color ( lighter blue jersey, short, socks). This is the closest lookalike of the 2D color settings in the editor, thus I won't have to deal with matches where I can't discern my players from the other players or the referee.

Thank you guys.
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Anyone ?

Here is an example of the vanilla game with no kit modification: same game, same action, same time from a 2D and a 3D perspective.
At least for this example, Chelsea players have orange socks and the ref wears a red jersey to differentiate the actors on the pitch, but this is rarely the case.

So, it will be cool if someone who knows how to make 3D kits could help, and make 3D kits for Paris FC with the blue close to the 2D setting (using "Paris 1" picture attached in the previous com as a base).

Thanks.
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make Paris FC home and away 3D kits.
I tried to do it myself, but didn't really succeed.

In vanilla game, there's a color difference with the home kit between 2D (normal blue) and 3D matches (very dark, almost black). I attach the kits color set in the editor to understand my point. Because of this, there are many games in 3D where the two teams play with dark kits against each other, making it impossible to differentiate them.

So, I'll appreciate if someone could use the SS home jersey attached as "Paris 1" as a base for the global 3D kit color ( lighter blue jersey, short, socks). This is the closest lookalike of the 2D color settings in the editor, thus I won't have to deal with matches where I can't discern my players from the other players or the referee.

Thank you guys.

Is this what you mean? I can make changes if you need
https://i.postimg.cc/PTVX7yPH/parisfc-home.png
https://i.postimg.cc/ys86nt6n/parisfc-away.png
Is this what you mean? I can make changes if you need

Thanks Weenie, you're a legend !

Yes, that's what I'm looking for, but if it's possible to make the main navy blue lighter.
Can you use the SS home jersey picture attached as "Paris 1" as the main color for the 3D kit ? I want the 3D color to match the 2D one.

Again, here is an example of the vanilla game when playing with Paris FC in 3D. They didn't set matching 2D (blue) and 3D (almost black) in the editor. Against Inter Milan, try to differentiate Paris players from Milan players and the ref. That's why I want it to be lighter than the real one.

Thanks for your help buddy.

«This comment has been edited»
Thanks Weenie, you're a legend !

Yes, that's what I'm looking for, but if it's possible to make the main navy blue lighter.
Can you use the SS home jersey picture attached as "Paris 1" as the main color for the 3D kit ? I want the 3D color to match the 2D one.

Again, here is an example of the vanilla game when playing with Paris FC in 3D. They didn't set matching 2D (blue) and 3D (almost black) in the editor. Against Inter Milan, try to differentiate Paris players from Milan players and the ref. That's why I want it to be lighter than the real one.

Thanks for your help buddy.

Two brighter blue versions:
https://i.postimg.cc/9mrvPxch/parisfc-home1.png
https://i.postimg.cc/B4HtcpvH/parisfc-home2.png
Two brighter blue versions:

Thank you very much Weenie, you're the best.
It's exactly what I wanted to fix my problem and it works perfectly.

Thanks again mate, take care
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added