Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
22 minutes ago
Kriss commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
42 minutes ago
Shedender commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
45 minutes ago
Shedender commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
46 minutes ago
Alexander Ross commented on: Jeremy Toulalan
49 minutes ago
Indietronic commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
54 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123209 changes from 433 contributors.
1 hour ago
Sophie1001 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross completed a season in their Football Manager career: Jeremy Toulalan
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross completed a season in their Football Manager career: Jeremy Toulalan
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Alexander Ross added a career: Jeremy Toulalan
3 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
4 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
james-99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/05/20)
4 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Middelfart Teampack
5 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123160 changes from 433 contributors.
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 123156 changes from 433 contributors.
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Jorge [email protected] commented on: League logos all on the same scale
Discussion
Hello
It bothers me the number of fake players in the game
All I am progressing while playing is adding bogus players, and this now affects the computer due to the swollen database.
Is there a solution to cancel the add fake players feature during the game?
Hello
It bothers me the number of fake players in the game
All I am progressing while playing is adding bogus players, and this now affects the computer due to the swollen database.
Is there a solution to cancel the add fake players feature during the game?

This has been a central feature of Championship Manager/Football Manager for a long time. The pool of available persons will decrease naturally all the time, and that is the only way in which the game world can be populated. When players and staff members retire, what else do you propose to happen?

«This comment has been edited»
I want to play a season or two without these things getting boring
I want to play a season or two without these things getting boring

Appreciated but that doesn't answer my question. Once players start retiring, in what other way can you keep the database filled up? Do you not want to get youth players? There has to be a mechanism to have enough players in the game. What happens if you play till 2035 and all the current players have retired?

«This comment has been edited»
as Mons says also take it up with SI as a suggestion as a feature like stopping transfers on game start up, the option for no regens for a set period of time etc

I will move thread to the correct forum as this is nothing to do with site feedback
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg

Please use the forums to ask questions
Appreciated but that doesn't answer my question. Once players start retiring, in what other way can you keep the database filled up? Do you not want to get youth players? There has to be a mechanism to have enough players in the game. What happens if you play till 2035 and all the current players have retired?

I know that. But I do not play many seasons.
So there is no solution?
Login to post a comment

Login Register