Marc.
17 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
How in the fuck do I fix this annoying glitch/bug when I play a 4-4-2 in a league with no squad numbers?

Normally, I have NO issue with this but for some reason my RCM is #9 instead of #6, which is my RW/RM and RS, which should be #9, is #11

It's an issue I've raised to no affect on the SI forums and is a clear bug when you play with created teams or use edited data.
allforone
12 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
When you created the tactic you moved the players around. The number is assigned to the default position, if you move them around, the number moves with it to the new location.
Marc.
17 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
I haven't created a tactic. This is from the start with a default 4-4-2 and a created TEAM.
Dennis the Great
16 years ago
3 days ago
By allforone | Permalink | On 13 April 2013 - 03:42 AM
When you created the tactic you moved the players around. The number is assigned to the default position, if you move them around, the number moves with it to the new location.

I don't think that's true. I play with Rangers and from the 1st to the 3rd Division the starters have the numbers 1 - 11. I have tried to make my striker number 9 and my central midfielder number 10, but it doesn't work for me. Striker is currently number 11 and the central midfielders are 8 and 9.
Boudewijn
15 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
I havn´t played any save with a team with no squad numbers but if I use a default 4-4-2 in a friendly it looks like this:
10 9
11 8 6 7
3 5 4 2

My first thought was also that you might have moved around the players and the numbers would follow since your no RS is no 11 instead of no 9.

Is there any file you can delete or download so the players are using their squad numbers instead of the 1-11 in the starting eleven in friendly games? And why isn´t no 13 avalible on the bench? Must say I think it´s crap that the players don´t get their on numbers but a number that is "fixed" with a posistion.

You'll need to Login to comment