Zog
17 years ago
5 years ago
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Don't know why they bother release teaser trailers, most people are gonna buy it anyway
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
I don't even know why they bother announcing it at all.

We'll also get a summer of bollocks terms like 'precision diving' which don't change the game in anyway.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Aye the game will not change much, will pretty much play the same but I'll still buy it either way.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
When you think about what you receive when you buy FIFA, it's really impressive. It completely justifies its price. Compare that to what you would get on say, FIFA 2002... the progress they've made is astounding.
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
They need to bring back a control for a professional foul and one that I've only ever seen in one game, a button to dive. Depending on when you did it you could buy a pen or get a yellow. Very relevant. I would use it all the time.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
They probably won't though.

I imagine FIFA themselves wouldn't like the game encouraging cheating or something along those lines.
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
And I'm pretty sure Pro Evo got hammered for it when they did it

FIFA promo's never excite me, it's always the same old, same old in my eyes. I agree with Fanny though, definitely worth the cost
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
By ianbaker | Permalink | On 18 April 2013 - 09:39 AM
They need to bring back a control for a professional foul and one that I've only ever seen in one game, a button to dive. Depending on when you did it you could buy a pen or get a yellow. Very relevant. I would use it all the time.

This Is Football had those 2, still play it on the PS2 with my mates \o/
Flash.
17 years ago
10 months ago
Premium
This is football was fb.

FIFA would be ruined with a dive button though.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
Red Card Soccer was not only funny but also a surprisingly good game.

Skip to about 1:20 for actual gameplay.
Dutton
17 years ago
2 months ago
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/8/0/9/573809_12028_front.jpg

This was awesome.
Hammer100
17 years ago
7 years ago
I do hope they fix all the fucking bugs properly this time. Ie: The Career mode randomly freezing in between first and second season.
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
This is Football was the one.

That and Soccer 97 on the Playstation. You could score a backheel straight from the kickoff.
NiceLad
17 years ago
5 hours ago
What about 3 Lions on the PS1 with 2 footed lunges and elbows, possibly had a dive button as well
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
The new FIFAs always look brilliant and worth the money.

This Is Football was brilliant, I loved diving to get the opposition players sent off.

FIFA RTWC 98 and World Cup 98 were amazing. Oh and ISS2 was great - mainly for terrible gameplay, awful commentary and being able to score from 40 yards very often.
Justicar
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
I had Kick-Off 98 that was both shit and great.
smurphptfc
12 years ago
10 years ago
Partick Thistle making their first appearance since FIFA 2004. Definitely going to get it, not that I wasn't going to anyway...
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
Have they added the Conference to this yet?! Fed up of hoping we get promoted.
Deleted Account #151676
By One Night In Grimsby | Permalink | On 07 May 2013 - 16:38 PM
Have they added the Conference to this yet?! Fed up of hoping we get promoted.

You can download it on creation centre.
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
By NiceLad | Permalink | On 18 April 2013 - 17:35 PM
What about 3 Lions on the PS1 with 2 footed lunges and elbows, possibly had a dive button as well

Yes! Had this on PC. Elbows and Batigoals a-plenty.
NiceLad
17 years ago
5 hours ago
By ianbaker | Permalink | On 07 May 2013 - 16:45 PM
Yes! Had this on PC. Elbows and Batigoals a-plenty.

Forgot about Batigoals
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
By Rick87 | Permalink | On 07 May 2013 - 16:44 PM
You can download it on creation centre.

Aye but you can do bugger all with it unless you have that extra 'season ticket' or something..
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Ultimate team on 14 to be exclusive to Xbox One
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Well thats what they just said on Xbox One launch. EA have a deal with Microsoft to release exclusive content on Fifa 14, Madden 25, NBA 14 & UFC which will include UT for just xbox
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
By Tommo. | Permalink | On 21 May 2013 - 18:57 PM
Well thats what they just said on Xbox One launch. EA have a deal with Microsoft to release exclusive content on Fifa 14, Madden 25, NBA 14 & UFC which will include UT for just xbox

Exclusive content yes but it will be on both consoles, they just said on twitter

Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
they should have made it more clearer on the video
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
Yeah theres alot of stuff they weren't clear on really, also looks as if you cant use used games without paying a fee to unlock the game
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Also means I can't play FIFA in my room and then bring it down to play in the living room. Bit shit unless there's a special case for that sort of stuff

You'll need to Login to comment