Colorado
16 years ago
2 days ago
Right, I don't post here often but have been a member of these forums for quite a while to gather various graphics for FM over a number of years.

Before you just used to be able to find the nation/league you wanted and download the logos you needed. I simply just want to download a few club logos (standard) for a some nations that I don't have anything for.

I have many, many logos already which work fine so I don't want to download an multi-part pack to complete what I need. Is there anyway I can simply download just the leagues I want???

I've tried searching and have had no luck - if there is, PLEASE can someone point me in the right direction. I'm 99.99% sure the packs exist but I just can't find the,

I simply want to get club logos for Norway, Denmark and Iceland - that's it.

If anyone can help, I would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Thank you.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Check in here, you might find some of what you're looking for.
Colorado
16 years ago
2 days ago
I did ideally want the standard style ones, which I'm pretty certain are/were available on here before. This is better than nothing though, so thank you.

I don't know why it's become so difficult just to get certain graphic packs here.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
When you can get the whole game's logo in an easy-to-download megapack, it rather defeats the purpose of having individual packs per nation tbh...
Colorado
16 years ago
2 days ago
Well not for people who already have a large number of packs - there's no way of telling if what I already have are included in the megapacks.

Personal opinion, but I by far preferred the previous format.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
By Colorado | Permalink | On 04 May 2013 - 22:33 PM
Well not for people who already have a large number of packs - there's no way of telling if what I already have are included in the megapacks.

Personal opinion, but I by far preferred the previous format.

I can kind of see your point of view, but the raison d'etre behind megapacks is that they include everything produced to date, which defeats the whole purpose of individual packs per league/nation. I'd wager that there'd be a minuscule proportion of logos which you have but which are not in the Metallic Logo megapack, for example.

It's your game, so it's your decision on how to customise it, though I personally think you're missing out, however.

You'll need to Login to comment