Deleted Account #151676
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Richard_Beale/1-39_zpsc45d91fa.png
Count the goals and cards in the highlights bar, six goals right? My Rangers side took the lead with a goal in the 82nd minute which just disappeared from the scoreline as soon as Ross County scored their equaliser, the game is also making out there was a red card but as you can also see from the highlights timeline there was not, Perry was defiantly on the field at the end.
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Richard_Beale/2-23_zpsa537554d.png
It wouldn't bother me so much but this was a title deciding match, I'm absolutely fuming about being fucked over like this.
billytempleman
13 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
unlucky lol never seen nowt like it
Crane
14 years ago
5 days ago
Premium
It's a known bug. I think it would be fair to replay that match.
Deleted Account #151676
By Crane | Permalink | On 26 May 2013 - 14:49 PM
It's a known bug. I think it would be fair to replay that match.

I don't want to do that, I would lose a months worth of games and I think that would just kill my motivation to play this save. I guess I'll just have to play another season in this division
dramacydal2002
13 years ago
9 years ago
seen that happen a few times, never in cpu's favour!
Deleted Account #151676
I've just had another game in which the match engine may or may not have cost me, Livingston scored quite early on against my Rangers side, after that goal there wasn't a single highlight despite me setting my side to overload. surely I should have had at least a few in 75 minutes?
Crane
14 years ago
5 days ago
Premium
By Rick87 | Permalink | On 28 May 2013 - 14:03 PM
I've just had another game in which the match engine may or may not have cost me, Livingston scored quite early on against my Rangers side, after that goal there wasn't a single highlight despite me setting my side to overload. surely I should have had at least a few in 75 minutes?

On key highlights or extended? Think key only shows goals, CCC's, red cards and goals where the commentary says "that would have been a special goal".
Deleted Account #151676
No it was on extended, usually a match takes me at least 15-20 minutes to get through what with the highlights, tactical tweaking etc, however this one just flew by without doing anything except the text commentary occasionally saying a player had been booked.

You'll need to Login to comment