Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
_Lio_ added a download: More Realistic Sounds (Fan Chants Only) for FM19
35 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542739 changes from 918 contributors.
38 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354303 changes from 983 contributors.
38 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 138317 changes from 447 contributors.
54 minutes ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #32: NEW STADIUM! #FM19
1 hour ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542695 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354250 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 138225 changes from 447 contributors.
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
2 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
2 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
2 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Balkans King - Ludogorets !
2 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Operation Nine Elms
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542686 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354216 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 138148 changes from 447 contributors.
3 hours ago
FMT scout55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542545 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354070 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 137916 changes from 447 contributors.
4 hours ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
4 hours ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
4 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Fuc.. Gaitan Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542436 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353956 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
I'm off to Fuerteventura on Saturday \o/
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Anyone on here ever been to Malaysia before? If so what's the weather like in late August/early September in terms of rain season etc.?
Anyone on here ever been to Malaysia before? If so what's the weather like in late August/early September in terms of rain season etc.?

I was 12 and was there in late July. It rained once out of the four days we were there in Kuala Lumpur, but only for a few hours.

Quite heavy rainfall as well tbf.
Off to tunisia in September and October, never been abroad family never really could afford it! I can't wait though
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
Off to tunisia in September and October, never been abroad family never really could afford it! I can't wait though

Well, tunisia have just had a second terrorist attack within the last two or three months, maybe I can wait for September! Least it'll be action packed.... every cloud and all that...
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
Off to Panama on Friday morning!
Off to Amsterdam twice in October, Bucharest in November, Brussels and Madrid in December.
I haven't had a proper holiday for over 8 years...
Just how bad are Aeroflot?
Just how bad are Aeroflot?

International flights should be okay. Where are you going?
I'm off to the Gold Coast in 27 days, Sydney in 30 days and New Zealand in 34 days.

Then back to Ireland in about 44 days.

February is going to be one epic month
On a scale from 10 to Ali Dia, how shit are British Airways?

Will be doing most of my travel to and from the Euros with them.

«This comment has been edited»
On a scale from 10 to Ali Dia, how shit are British Airways?

Will be doing most of my travel to and from the Euros with them.

Quite decent tbf - flew with them a few times.
I didn't have the best of experience with them last time. Only 6 bags made the flight and took them 5 days to get me my case
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
On another note where's the best (/least worst) place for a lad's holiday or are they all just as full of STIs
Fieldtrip to Australia in 3 weeks! Flying Emirates from Heathrow into Dubai, and then Dubai to Perth
I didn't have the best of experience with them last time. Only 6 bags made the flight and took them 5 days to get me my case

I travel light, so I doubt I will run in to that problem.
Login to post a comment

Login Register