Outlaw King
16 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Hi guys,

I've tried to find info on membership benefits but can't see any threads (sorry if it's obvious and I'm being daft).

Basiclly, I want to download the mega facepack 5.6 and you can't get it via torrents.

If I download it, will it download via this website or through a third party/ torrent?

Also, what other benefits do you get as a member?

If I want to only pay a one-off and not annually, is it easy to cancel?

Thanks
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
By Marky | Permalink | On 29 May 2013 - 21:50 PM
Hi guys,

I've tried to find info on membership benefits but can't see any threads (sorry if it's obvious and I'm being daft).

Basiclly, I want to download the mega facepack 5.6 and you can't get it via torrents.

If I download it, will it download via this website or through a third party/ torrent?

Also, what other benefits do you get as a member?

If I want to only pay a one-off and not annually, is it easy to cancel?

Thanks

If you download the mega facepack 5.6 or any other of the megapacks, you'd download it as a single-file directly through this site; just a one-click download.

In anticipation of the site owner Rob answering you, I've seen plenty of users who've asked for their premium membership to be stopped and to which Rob replied in the regretful affirmative...
Outlaw King
16 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Cheers mons. Just went ahead - just to post all the time on the old site before I changed my name so £10 is the least I can do to show my appreciation (and get a quick megapack!)

You'll need to Login to comment