Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
16 hours ago
I'm supposed to create an Android Application for my school project, but I can't think of an idea for nuts.

Nothing too complicated, I can barely code correctly with worksheets.

Thanks.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
An app that allows me to place a wager with a friend. So I can send a friend a proposition, such as "I bet you £10 Arsenal will win tonight". If they accept then the app draws £10 from your supplied paypal account and is placed in escrow. Once the bet is completed the escrow is told to send the funds to the winner.

It's called IBETU and it's mine, so don't steal it.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
16 hours ago
I need access to websites, oh dear.

Shit I really should have listened in class.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
Fine, make an app which allows you to take a photo of a friend and then play fart noises when you click the picture.

It's called Friend Farter and it's mine, so don't steal it.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
16 hours ago
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 21 June 2013 - 17:31 PM
Fine, make an app which allows you to take a photo of a friend and then play fart noises when you click the picture.

It's called Friend Farter and it's mine, so don't steal it.

That sounds easy enough.

Stupid, but easy enough.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
Or an app that allows you to take a photo of friend and then it pretends to compare them to a database of people but just randomly selects one of 40 dictators from history saved on the app.

It's called Segregated At Birth and it's mine, so don't steal it.
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
Fanny, you really have too much time on your hands. Not writing your book anymore?
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
By ianbaker | Permalink | On 21 June 2013 - 10:52 AM
Fanny, you really have too much time on your hands. Not writing your book anymore?

I'm trying to write a suicide note at the moment that is both poignant and darkly humorous without sounding cliche or wooden. So yeah, I'm trying to find anything to not do it because it's hard.
franktouch
10 years ago
10 years ago
If you need to make an app for a school project, then I guess it has to be educational if you want top marks!

How about an app which allows the teacher to create quizzes or small tests, and pupils can do those with their smart phones from home!

And the teacher can see how to pupils are doing Live ! They only have for example, from 9pm to 9.10pm to do the quiz. Who evers in the top 3 gets a reward from the teacher.

If its too hard to make then pay someone to do it, these guys http://appvertisement.co.uk/ will do it for about 3000 !
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Why would he pay someone 3000 for a school project
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
Also completely defeats the fucking purpose of a school project
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
16 hours ago
Honestly though, anything?
Blaze
17 years ago
1 year ago
Create a news app using RSS feeds. Just grab like the BBC Sport football one and jazz it up a bit
Shola
16 years ago
5 years ago
A Blazenews app?
Blaze
17 years ago
1 year ago
By Shola | Permalink | On 24 June 2013 - 21:56 PM
A Blazenews app?

I can dig that
franktouch
10 years ago
10 years ago
http://touch-tablet.co.uk/product/7-android-42-a20-tablet/

I just bought this tablet, what you guys think of it?
Poe
17 years ago
1 day ago
Fuck off is what I think of it.

You'll need to Login to comment