Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
As many of you will know my eight year save with Dumbarton, Ross County, Rangers and Latvian side Skonto Riga was ended abruptly the other day thanks to my laptops hard drive going tits up.
I'm currently in the agonisingly slow process of re-downloading the game and the vast expanse of graphics and editor data that go along with it. Whilst doing this I have been wondering what I should do now and decided to leave it up t those who will be reading, what kind of story would you be most interested in following?

Report style

Premiership (Aston Villa)
I was raised a Villa fan before getting a job at Walsall, I still have a massive soft spot for the Villa.
Football League
Probably with one of my local Midlands sides, Walsall would be the obvious choice as I know the club inside out but as I live on the border of Leicestershire and Derbyshire, Leicester City, Derby County or Burton Albion are also interesting possibility.
Non-League
Tamworth perhaps or even with a side from lower down the pyramid with the help of an expansion, I like playing as my local club Gresley FC, Maybe Sutton Coldfield or Coalville Town instead.
Little Brother
My attempt to manoeuvre a side that is perennially in the shadow of a more illustrious neighbour into the limelight, 1860 Munich or Espanyol spring to mind immediately, but if you have any other suggestions please go ahead.

Blog Style

World Hero
For those who don't know there are special achievements in Steam for taking a club from the bottom division to the highest in certain country's, my aim would be to collect them all.
Hexagon
The most difficult challenge on FM, collect the Champions League's of all six continents.
Metropolitan man
Five of the six largest city's in Europe have still never been graced with a Champions League winner, my task would be to go around them and right those wrongs.
South American Adventure
The same idea as what Shedender and Dan did once in going around Europe hypothetically and collecting the league championship of every country, except in the football crazy continent of South America.
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
The Hex, or an Oceania save - don't think I've seen anyone with a career based there yet.

You'll need to Login to comment