VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Well i was watching this on BT Sport 2 until it started pissing down with rain and the fucking signal went. Its a Celtic 11 vs a Stiliyan 11, players i've seen so far are Paul Lambert, Henric Larsson, Chris Sutton, lubo Moravcik, John Terry, Robert Pires, Bobo Balde, Bobby Petta, Berbatov, Martin Petrov, Jackie McNamara, Gareth Barry as well as such greats as Westlife's Nicky Byrne and One Direction's Louis Tomlinson

Currently 2-1 to Stiliyan's team after 15mins.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Tommy Johnson just came on, what a player he was, prick from One Direction also on at the same time, crowd booed him though
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
John Terry just hit the post with a 60 yard shot
Flash.
17 years ago
10 months ago
Premium
Tommy Johnson just came on, what a player he was, prick from One Direction also on at the same time, crowd booed him though

What? When he came on and any time he gets the ball there's a deafening scream of thousands of girls.

It's fucking annoying.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
What? When he came on and any time he gets the ball there's a deafening scream of thousands of girls.

It's fucking annoying.

He got booed when he came on, even Neil Lennon joked about it in his interview.
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Does he actually have any sort of footballing ability?
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Welled up at the end there with Stan's son running on the pitch to hug him during YNWA. Bloody emotional.
najwannoh
12 years ago
7 years ago
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
SamboXIV
16 years ago
9 years ago
Incredibly emotional when Stan's son ran on.
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago

One Direction fan girls going nuts about this.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium

Watch from 5:40. So emotional.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Crane
14 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Lovely sight as I am eating
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
Dutton
17 years ago
2 months ago
Don't really get the hate towards that 1D lad, he doesn't seem like a dick.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
Would've been funnier if Gabby broke the cunts leg.

Not that I have a problem with the boyband bellend though, just to piss off there silly fanbase which are worse than a bunch of Jehovah Witnesses arriving on your doorstep.
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
Bit shit how the lad has agreed to play a charity match and is getting stick for it.
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
I'm sure there are 5000% more underaged girls watching because he's playing. And it's a charity game, so that's a good thing. Squealing fans have no place in football stadium but it is what it is.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Gabby received death threats because of it
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
YNWA sung like that has to be one of the best chants/songs out there
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
2 days ago
aye always gets the goosebumps going
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
What do people actually have against One Direction?

They all seem like decent lads (they were pretty good on last weeks League of Your own, for example). They make music for teenage girls, who lap it up, and whilst they have fans amongst the most annoying in the world thats hardly their fault.

I guess there's a bit of jealously that they're richer, younger, more talented and banging hotter women than people are but I can't honestly understand whats offensive about them.

People hero worship far worse people than them, John Lennon for example.
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
I don't get it at all, people get so bloody angry about them. Way i look at it is if you don't want to hear them then you can easily avoid ever listening to anything they do, fair play to them as far as i'm concerned.

Also regarding the fans, anything thats popular has its annoying fans, hell footballs probably one of the worst offenders when it comes to that
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
It's not that hard to imagine why football fans will give the lad abuse, the football community always is 'against' people like that and take the piss.
Pippadoc
15 years ago
3 years ago
What do people actually have against One Direction?

They all seem like decent lads (they were pretty good on last weeks League of Your own, for example). They make music for teenage girls, who lap it up, and whilst they have fans amongst the most annoying in the world thats hardly their fault.

I guess there's a bit of jealously that they're richer, younger, more talented and banging hotter women than people are but I can't honestly understand whats offensive about them.

People hero worship far worse people than them, John Lennon for example.

Don't really know a whole lot about the Beatles. Why's John Lennon a much worse person to hero worship?
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Don't really know a whole lot about the Beatles. Why's John Lennon a much worse person to hero worship?

He was a woman beater, to start with. 'Getting Better' is basically a song about how he beat women he was in a relationship with.

Thats just the tip of a whole iceberg of character flaws, the man was a legitimate straight up wanker.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
It's the same with Bieber, don't really give a shit about him personally but the fanbase is cancerous & disgusting.

You'll need to Login to comment